Loki anyone?

Do not unblur of you haven’t seen episode 5 unless you want a spoiler.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Guys, my kid is planning to cosplay Loki for her senior portraits and I AM HERE FOR IT.

We have acquired a Croki. Horns are being fabricated by a laid off Disney prop fabricator.
How did I get so damn lucky?!?

9 Likes

How awesome!!! I definitely would like to see the pics!

1 Like

I was so afraid to click this thread because DH and I got behind in the episodes and I didn’t know if there would be spoilers here. We finished the show last night and I have to say we loved it! I really loved Wandavision and was slow to pick this one up, but once it got going I think I have to say I might have enjoyed it more than Wandavision- definitely liked the ending of Loki better than the ending of Wandavision. I think though, that is because I am a hardcore X-Men fan, so I had specific expectations for Wanda that did not converge with Disney/Marvel’s creative take on the characters :rofl: I had no such expectations for Loki, I’ve now seperated my knowledge of the comic books from my expectations of the MCU and am much happier for it- and now I get to enjoy new stories :smile:

3 Likes

I also enjoyed LoKi. It was well done. There is time for great character development when you have 6 - 8 hours to use. Who doesn’t love Mobius!

You think everyone would have caught on by now that the Marvel Comics and the MCU are two different animals. I get a kick out of the hardcore fans who think they know how the movies and Disney+ series are going to play out because they read the comics.

Marvel continues to develop something new by taking inspiration from but not mimicking the comics. Why would you just copy from one format to the other? That would just pit them against one another and eat into each others’ profits.

I am excited by the news of Jameela Jamil becoming part of She-Hulk! She was fantastic on The Good Place.

Also cant wait to see how Hawkeye plays out now that we finally got Black Widow!

3 Likes

@SirGreggLadyV - Took a little while, but I finally got some photos!!

And a couple of funny outtakes -

11 Likes

Oh, wow! Excellent cosplay! I absolutely LOVE it! The alligator is an awesome touch!

3 Likes

Thank you! They are actually an excellent cosplayer, but the pandemic has really made it hard to do the conventions and such. They have also cosplayed The Handmaid’s Tale, Pennywise from IT, and that creepy nun Valak from the horror movie The Nun.

2 Likes

I hear you on the pandemic. We did go to the SC Comic Con this year, but they didn’t have the cosplay contest. Aneira has still been cosplaying here at home since the pandemic started. She makes Tic Toc videos. She does some of the most bizarre things, though. She hates my obsession with Loki, so she will probably never actually cosplay him.

Pennywise, eek!

1 Like

Missed this thread at the beginning (although the software seemed to think I had read it :thinking: odd, anyway…)

Loved the Loki series. Binged it again last weekend.
Really excellent :green_heart:

I love the humour in Marvel so much. Loki, God of Mischief can’t sit backwards facing on a train :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: LOVE. IT.

Sylvie was perfect :ok_hand:t3:

Richard E Grant rocked.

Has everyone seen the Assembled episode about it?
Richard E Grant was really funny in that. Also lots of great making-of stuff. Highly recommend.

1 Like

OMG, yes! He was epic!

I’ve binged it twice since they all aired. I need to do one more…

I did watch Assembled, and wish they had more!

2 Likes