Loki anyone?

Without spoiling it for others… I am loving Loki more and more with each passing episode. We just finished with episode 4. Anyone else watching?

9 Likes

Literally just finished it. Yes agree it’s better with each episode.

4 Likes

Watching episode 4 as we speak. I was more drawn into Wandavision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier, but I do like it.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen the newest episode yet, but I love Loki! He has always been my favorite villain, so I was so excited when they decided to make a show based on his character!

3 Likes

I am watching, it is definitely interesting. Just finished episode 4.

I really liked both this one and wandavision. Both of those felt like real TV shows. Falcon and Winter Solider seemed like a movie that got broken up into chunks.

5 Likes

Definitely watching! This week was sooo awesome! It does keep getting better and better.

Also, I might have a little bit of a problem:

15 Likes

I love that problem! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Absolutely watching!

I was excited for both WandaVision & LoKi. Not so much for Falcon & the Winter Soldier; even though Captain America and the Winter Soldier was one of my favourite movies.

Episode 4 was really good! If I had one complaint about it, it would be the mid-credit scene. It would have had more of an impact if we did not see that until episode 5. The stakes were high and they went and lowered them with that.

2 Likes

Me! I was lukewarm on it until the last episode.

2 Likes

We’ve been watching it (DH, DS17 and I). We are loving it, I think it keeps getting better. We are dying to know how they can wrap anything up, or provide any sort of closure with just 2 episodes left!

2 Likes

ok @SirGreggLadyV you might have a bit of a crush going on there :wink: Love all the other artifacts… like that blue thing :rofl::rofl::rofl: AND I was thinking of wearing my Loki horns too today as I watched the new episode but restrained myself :wink:

My DS and I are watching it and loving it. I agree it gets progressively better. We like it better than WandaVision… it’s less confusing :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

We really didn’t like episode 1, but we watched 2 & 3 together last week and DH and I are getting into it more. DS16 still thinks it’s rubbish. We will probably watch 4 this weekend.

2 Likes

Can I confirm that you have to have seen all 97 movies and 33 spin-off TV series before you can watch this.

I don’t want to have another Wandavisiongate on my hands.

Dumbass Marvel.

4 Likes

Lol- I know what you mean but I actually don’t think this is the case this time… at least not yet.

2 Likes

Full disclosure: I wear my Loki ears every time I watch an episode.

5 Likes

They do play recaps from the movies. Plus you can can catch up with the Legends episode about Loki.

3 Likes

How to get Beth to watch Loki? Have multiple sources reporting that Gamora is likely to show up in Season 2 or 3. :smiley::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve not seen any Marvel movie in full. I’ve seen bits and pieces of movies from when my kids have watched them. DS18 fills me in, but I think I could have watched it and been fine without her input. Just get on TickTock or Twitter after each episode. Someone will give you the easter eggs and movie references. I don’t know that they are necessary though.

2 Likes

I think I am done with Marvel Disney+ shows.
I am a HUGE MCU fan, and was ready to love these shows.

I loved WandaVision at the beginning, but was straggling by episode 7 and never finished 9.
Mostly liked F&WS; but, again, the last few episodes were NMSAA.
I have already bailed on Loki.

I think after big screen Black Widow I will be done. This new Marvel isn’t fun anymore.