Loki anyone?

I had to google this :joy: I really enjoyed WandaVision and F & WS more as they went along.

2 Likes

I agree w/ @Sunshiney_Disney_Momma that you don’t need to have a PhD in Marvel to watch Loki… so far… Loki is one of my fav characters to Love & Hate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

You do not need all 1,000,000 movies to understand what is happening in LoKi. It is nice to have a little understanding of the character before starting.

As suggested, maybe the Legends watch before the series would be helpful for some. I found that having an understanding of the LoKi character before had a larger impact when seeing … no spoilers.

…it gave me more investment into the character and the emotional stakes put out in front of him.

3 Likes

DH and I struggled with the first 2 or 3 episodes of Wandavision but were really glad we stuck with it.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you…

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have been watching it too. Somewhat similar to WandaVision, I wasn’t very into it in the first episode, but it has grown on me. I quite like the last 2 episodes.

2 Likes

OMG! I loved today’s episode! And I NEED a stuffed Loki alligator!

8 Likes

Yes! Episodes 1 & 2 were just okay for me but I loved 3 & 4 and tonight’s episode 5 was just as good!

2 Likes

Yes! The alligator is hysterical!

5 Likes

I want a Dumbo Loki

I mean, why not?

4 Likes

Works for me!!!

1 Like

I really love alligator Loki. I’m hoping we see him again.

4 Likes

I giggled every time they had a camera shot of the alligator, even if it wasn’t a funny moment, LOL! So bizarre, and so hilarious! These are the touches that make me love Marvel even more!

5 Likes

Saw this today on the internets and had to share

9 Likes

That picture is so hilarious! Really enjoying Loki
I feel like there needs to be a Funko Pop Alli-Loki :rofl::crocodile:

4 Likes

Be sure to check out this on Disney +

3 Likes

Yes, that was funny, too, and I don’t even like the Simpsons.

2 Likes

I would definitely be buying one of those if they had it! (A few seconds)

1 Like