Local Motion: an Everlasting Gobstopper of a Trip Report

Do you at least have an overnight / weekend stay to make all that driving worth it? I think you’re meeting @Julianne_fki tomorrow, right?

4 Likes

Yes. Grilled scallions and shishito peppers. I don’t do onions and the peppers.were.way strong. He rest of the charcuterie was good but I’ve had better at WDW.

Overall, Oga’s is an experience that needs to be done at least once but I doubt we’ll make it a habit.

It’s really all about the atmosphere, and it is loud

ETA
I did not have my glasses in Oga’s. The typos are atrocious.

7 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

Yep, we’ve got the wknd at the Swan. And if we drag our feet, @Julianne_fki should be walking into Oga’s any minute.

7 Likes

She might still be stuck on rise.

1 Like

Round 2. I stayed with the wine and Don is having a Carbon Freeze. It bubbles!

15 Likes

Thought of that. She hasn’t posted in awhile

1 Like

What’s that baby next to you drinking? :rofl:

3 Likes

Something that bubbled.too. had blueberries.that were moving in the bubbles. She was quite excited at the time.

7 Likes

That’s what I had when DH and I were there in 2019. I don’t remember much about the flavor (sweet and tame) but it was fun to look at!

3 Likes

Every Liner meetup should happen at Oga’s from now on, don’t you think @Julianne_fki ?

And how random that we were assigned the same standup to share?!

29 Likes

It is so rare that we are in a park after dark. The fact that we left 90 minutes after closing and the park was almost empty was just a complete treat.

And our lonely truck in the parking lot

24 Likes

It was perfect! I couldn’t believe they took us right to your table. :joy:

14 Likes

Yes. Liner meets should be at Oga’s. Or La Cava. Or Nomad’s. A bar. It should always be a bar.

13 Likes

Awesome liner meet!!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Up and at the Swan bus stop at 6:55a for AK.

Buss here at 6:57. Nicer than Disney busses.

Checked in last night at 11pm. Just collapsed into bed so I’m surprised either of us are up and running already.

No real plans for this morning. Doubt we’ll fight the FOP crowd but we’ll see.

9 Likes

That is true Disney Magic!

9 Likes

You are my heroes! See @Wahoohokie, @Julianne_fki and @Dreamer, @ScottFL knows how to do Disney :joy:

Glad you finally made it and we’re able to meet up with @Julianne_fki :heart:

Have a great day!!

9 Likes

Off the bus at 7:18. Thru the taps and early entry right at RD. Decided FOP wait after all. Started timing on the bridge to Africa. TP says 27min
We’ll see

17 Likes

So are you saying you want to hang with Scott instead of us now?

7 Likes