Local Motion: an Everlasting Gobstopper of a Trip Report

I read once that if you steal from one person, it’s plagiarism but if you steal from more than one, it’s research. So I researched this idea from @ThorKat and @vcka for a continuous WDW stream of consciousness (and apologies to Roald Dahl for the title research, even if he wasn’t quite a decent human being and wrote disturbing stories). Besides, I had fun writing my first trip report, so I thought I’d do it again. I guess only time will tell if I can be persistent enough to keep up with it.

20 Likes

I’m sorry I missed your first TR. I think it might have overlapped with my trip, so I will have to read it respectively.

Hope Slugworth isn’t encouraging this TR :laughing:
Have fun!!

6 Likes

Lions and Tigers, no Bears - (Oh) My Solo Morning in AK
July 30, 2022

Being forced to run around solo in HS a couple of weeks ago finally made me decide to take the plunge and do some on-my-own touring on occasion. Ryley is at her dad’s for the weekend and Don is recouping from an overly stimulating week, so instead of parking myself in front of the TV, I decided an early morning amongst the animals sounded much better.

Heading out early. First stop, Starbucks. Hoping to be in the park by RD. Let’s see if the traffic is better than last weekend’s trip to the Epic Liner Meet 2022.

19 Likes

Have fun! Wave as you drive by my exit :grin:

3 Likes

Love it- “Forced to run around solo!” :joy:

4 Likes

I greatly appreciate you tolerating the mess of traffic last week so we could meet in person. Hope today’s drive is better for you.

6 Likes

1 hour 28 minutes. Even beat RD.

I’m starting to realize how much those other 2 slow me down. May have to start cutting the dead weight :joy:

First stop KS

26 Likes

Have fun today!

4 Likes

Obligatory @OBNurseNH tag

19 Likes

I’m not sure which exit is yours so I waived at all of them between 17 and 33 :grinning:

9 Likes

22, so you got it in there :grin: if only you had gone to AK tomorrow :wink:

6 Likes

She’s a beauty! :heart_eyes:

You’ve dragged the child again to the happy place? You really are awful. Someone should report you.

5 Likes

Research huh… imitation is the greatest form of flattery :blush: Carry on!

I’ll be following your ‘research’ :wink:

3 Likes

One of the coolest safari experiences I’ve ever had! Pix later. Off to the disco next.

16 Likes

13 Likes

Nope. They were all losers today. Flying solo

9 Likes

So great that you can fly solo. Thank you for letting us tag along!

4 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ridden Donna Summer Yeti alone in a row before.

#It’sBetterInTheMiddle

16 Likes

Time to time travel

17 Likes

Say hi to the Igonodon for me!

2 Likes