LLMP - Updating our TP with the Lines App in the park: HOW?

Hi, @len and everyone! In the blog post about a LLMP strategy for Studios, this is mentioned:

Blockquote
Once you have your times, come back and put them in your touring plan to finalize it. If you’re a subscriber, you’ll even be able to use your plan with the Lines app in the parks. You can add in new selections and adjust your plan on the fly. (Because sometimes even the best plans run into some unexpected attraction downtime in the parks.)

Does any video exist, or blog post, with screen shots on how to do this? I have tinkered with TP in my PC for 3 years now (having had to cancel our trip for health reasons 3 times) and we are finally going! But I have never used the Lines app “in real time” at the parks and have no idea how to do this. I would not like to have to go through this learning curve at the parks. Any advice on this?

1 Like

We’ll have a blog post with screen caps shortly, yes.

2 Likes

Great question! I’m a “PC person” too! I’ll follow along in the App at the park. However, I’ve found the App hard to use to make changes or “on the fly” updates…

I’ll be glad to see how it works!

@len - I do miss the old TP videos on YT with Brian that really explained step by step how to use your products. Any chance we could see something like that going forward?? Thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks! When it’s up, is it possible to let us know here? It’s a bit hard for me to find info in the Forums/Blog. A tag or a response here would be priceless! THANKS!! :slight_smile:

I’ll do it for you! I’m here almost every day / all day. Plus we have another thread about this very topic that I’m sure will have the info too!

1 Like