Live-ish trip report: 7 nights at Copper Creek

I asked for champagne with a whisper of a juice and got pineapple. DELICIOUS.

Also I am eating my body weight in sushi. A lobster Benedict and chilaquiles and apple pancakes are on their way :drooling_face:

15 Likes

Hahah I just wanna know if there’s 3-pronged (the standard 110v outlet) near a table. Thassall. I’ll need to log into work during my trip and figure this would be a great place to do that for a bit.

Appreciate it!!!

1 Like

Oh come on. You can have more than 2 pieces of sushi! :grin:

2 Likes

Essssscuuuuse meh but I have had 11+ pieces of sushi so far that is many more than 2 pieces!

ETA: this is a marathon not a sprint! I don’t have your stomach capacity.

9 Likes

They just keep refilling my glass — this is the best brunch ever. The kitchen is backed up so while we wait for our entrees, we got the bourbon … babas? It’s vaguely orangey and pretty tasty but I don’t have as big a sweet tooth as DF.

14 Likes

I so want to do this brunch after the marathon in January but I think the soonest I could get there would be 1230. I thought the website said brunch ended at 1, but looks like you’re still going strong at 130? You have given me hope

1 Like

I think they seat until 2. Once seated you are not hurried out.

2 Likes

Brunch ends at 3! Our reservation was for 12:25 — you should totally do it!!

4 Likes

@NoBellePrizeWinner — were just alerted that they pull the buffet stuff at 2pm… so I would get here before 1:00 and you’ll have plenty of time to stuff your face post-race :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Photos do not do this view justice. It’s stunning. You get a whole bird’s eye view of the Poly, GF, and all of MK. Plus a peek into Tron!

13 Likes

I think this is your first day and I am officially green with jealousy. What a great day.

2 Likes

@Randall1028 OFFICIAL OUTLET UPDATE: no outlets to be found at Contempo Café BUT!! There are some at the Outer Rim Bar right next to it.

11 Likes

OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you !!!

2 Likes

You are very welcome! We almost went to the monorail and I stopped and said NO WE CAN’T LEAVE RANDALL NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THE OUTLETS!!!

11 Likes

you seriously just saved me a couple of sleepless nights, thank you!!!

Now go forth, and have the bestest vacation ever! I have given you my permission. :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Omg well now that I have your permission I WILL.

When will you be here? In exchange I ask for a trip report. :blush: I’ve told DF of your epic snacking abilities and he’s extremely jealous of your metabolism.

3 Likes

YAY! You know, I’ll even make sure no Hurricane interrupts your trip. Cause I’m benevolent like that.

it’ll be in 2 weeks. With 2 days slotted for work (which was why i needed the outlets). So there will definitely be a trip report…but it’s gonna have a RRRREALLY weird/torturous start. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I got the bourbon babas exactly one week ago today. I do not have a sweet tooth either, but thought it was amazing

3 Likes

I would alot a minimum of 90 minutes or better yet 2 hours for this brunch. also have them box up the desserts. DH kept eating for 2 hours solid…I just couldn’t

4 Likes

It’s pretty busy here! No one told me that to get the magnet you have to wait in a THIRTY MINUTE LINE! :scream::scream: we didn’t get it — we’ll get it on Tuesday I think.

After a nice ride on the monorail, we arrived at Epcot and used our 3 FPs for Spaceship Earth, Soarin’, and Living with the Land. I snagged a fourth FP for The Seas with Nemo and Friends at 5:55. Since we had 20 minutes to kill, we stopped and met Mickey, Goofy, and Minnie!

12 Likes