Lines down

@len & company often post a Forum message when they know things are going to be down or when it’s sorted. Just watch for new threads in “most recent” or “latest topics.” In the meantime, y’all are welcome to stay for a while. You can start threads for your Didney questions or chat about whatever you want in one of the two Open Threads in La Cava. We don’t have cooties. I promise.

We should have posted updates here and to Twitter. I’ll talk to the team about that going forward. Thanks for your patience.

4 Likes

So I can comment here in the forum because I’m on pc and already had a tab open to forum from very early this morning. However, I now can’t open my dashboard. So not working on TP today. I know the app has been down since very early this morning but now it doesn’t redirect to my browser on my phone.

This is so sad!! I feel more pathetic bc I am without lines. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to find this. Sending pixie dust to staff for a speedy resolve!!

I feel sad too. It’s very quite here. This is only my 3rd or 4th time to visit forum and 1st time to post.

Back from the gym now cannot use my phone app. Stuck using computer

Vacation starts tomorrow with no printed touring plans so I hope app gets fixed soon. We can wing it if necessary but rather not.

was getting app via mobile web redirect but now getting this message

This webpage has a redirect loop
m.touringplans.com has resulted in too many redirects possible server configuration issue.

Dashboard does appear to be up now though and working.

1 Like

That sounds like improvement! Can you see your TPs? earlier I tried to print just in case but they were very wonky.

Sending a drink in your direction. Not a glitch you want to happen on a holiday weekend.

1 Like

Waiting… DLR chat works. Still no WDW.

Hadn’t even thought about the other sites. Hopefully not much longer. Can’t imagine how stressed staff working on this must be. If I had a pixie dust canon I’d shoot it your way.

Slightly confused at the moment. I don’t use twitter but decided to check to see if any word on app and website was mentioned. It says everything should be functioning however I still can’t do anything. I closed everything on my phone and did a hard restart but still nothing. Is site working?

I can access everything on my laptop but not via the app. The app is attempting a redirect to mobile site but its not working now. The redirect was working a few hours ago but not now.

Thanks. Trying my laptop too and it isn’t working for me. Forums seems to be the only thing that works for me.

The only way I could get my phone to work was to delete the app and then reinstall.

Had to do the same as PrincipalTinker. I deleted and reinstalled app

We did Epcot old school tonight! The anticipation was fun… “We’re heading to Spaceship Earth, will the wait be 2 minutes or 18?” The suspense added a whole extra dimension! :wink:
(P.S. It was pretty quiet - Figment and SE were walk-ons, and because I have fraidy-cat preschoolers, our one useful FPP was for, wait for it, LIVING WITH THE LAND. Bwahahahahaha.)

Thanks… That seems to have worked. Wish they would have made some attempt to communicate that info today. Went without the app at two parks.

We obviously had some catastrophic technical problems today, and I thank you all for your patience. We strive to be a professional operation that delivers a good product, but we’re a very small team, and our communications simply were not good today when a big problem emerged at 3:30 AM on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend.

If you are still having issues with the site our app, we understand that:

1. Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can help with issues accessing touringplans.com.

2. Re-installing the Lines mobile app that you use can help with issues in Lines.

If you have further issues, please forward details to webmaster@touringplans.com, and we’ll check them out.

3 Likes