Liners fitbit group

Had a couple of good days to start the month. Zero today. Under the weather and took off my flex. I’ll have to catch up!!!

1 Like

Does flex count stairs??

Nope. No stairs on the flex.

Done!

Done!

I’m having to take it easy under docs orders after ending up in hospital the last 2 days with chest pain. So I guess my aim of staying at no.1 is over for this month :confused:. So annoyed. Grrrrrrr!

Oh no! “Time for your checkup,” as doc would say. Hope you’ll be feeling better soon!

1 Like

I would liked to join! Just got my fitbit a few days ago! dmwood2020@gmail.com

@B_squared feeling better, I have Wolff parkinson white so I probably had an SVT but never chest pain into my neck or jaw before. Bit scary. Hadn’t been feeling right few days before. Thoroughly checked out and seeing cardiologist soon. :blush:

1 Like

Done! Check your inbox :relaxed:

Sorry to hear @docmcstubbins. I am also “on the shelf” with what is most likely a hernia (again…sigh). Does not bode well for my PHM training…

@Sorcerers_Apprentice it sucks doesn’t it? Heading to the gym tomorrow will see how I get on.

Howdy folks! Just joined the group today so you better watch out! LOL Is it bad that we just bought a recumbent bike, left it in the truck and went out for milkshakes??

2 Likes

Ladies and gentleman, today I washed my fitbit…on a full wash cycle facepalm. Currently in rice (hopefully) drying out.

sgsting95@yahoo.com would like to join!

Good morning would also like to join. Deb3254@aol.com. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Done!

It’s done!

Is this still active? I would like to join. My email js dimoore@ccisd.net Thanks!

Your address isn’t working.can you PM it to me please.