Liners fitbit group

How do I email you?

You can message me on here or pop your email on the thread…

How the heck do Richard and John do that? I reckon they must stick it on the cats collar or something :wink:

I’m a school teacher and am able to do this only in the summer. Starting in August you will all catch up with me. I’m John btw. @docmcstubbins

2 Likes

Hehe.

1 Like

Just PMed for an invite. Trying to be healthy for once too and every little motivation helps. It’s hard getting steps up in the heat of simmer in TX. Haaa…simmer was a typo, but it’s appropriate.

Have just started looking into fit bit. What does it do and does anyone use the sleep tracker on it?

@wdwfamily3 I used the sleep tracker a few times, and thought it was interesting. But don’t use it regularly. Fitbit, in short, is like a fancy pedometer/sleep-tracker/food-intake-tracker that links to an app and your friends who also have fitbits. Shares whatever info you want to share with the people you are linked to. Not everyone likes it, but I’m competitive so the app linking motivates me to be more active. Oh and it has an alarm that will wake you up by vibrating so you don’t have a loud alarm wake up your spouse when you have to get up. i LOVE this feature. Also will be good for Disney when I will have to get up first, the alarm won’t wake up sleeping DD2.5 so I can get completely ready without her “help.”

1 Like

I use the sleep tracker on it pretty regularly. You do have to put it into “sleep mode” and there are many times I forget to start it. If you do forget and still know approximately the time you laid down and got up, it will still backtrack and tell you how many times you were up/restless. I find it very interesting to use now bc we have another infant that was born last month. Some mornings it is better not knowing.

1 Like

My fitbit steps from the weekend at WDW. Becky Robbins Ashley on Instagram: "WDW steps."

1 Like

Yip, never going to catch up…:cake:

But…I lost my charger somewhere between leaving WDW and arriving home so there’s still hope for you to catch up. I ordered a new one and it says delivery in 2-3 weeks. Luckily, some of my co-workers have the flex so I should be able to borrow someone’s charger…

I still think it’s a lost cause, I’m having more cake :cake:

2 Likes

@Lenuna did you get your invite?

BTW, when you are trying to get into the park, please remember that your FitBit band will NOT get you through the turnstile. Just saying, not like I’ve done that a few times, nope not me…

2 Likes

A few of the liner fitbiters have really taken off the first few days of Aug. 70-80k steps already. Wow.

1 Like

I may be getting slightly competitive :flushed:

A few of the liner fitbiters have really taken off the first few days of Aug. 70-80k steps already. Wow.
Accidentally deleted this post then couldn’t figure out how to put it back.

1 Like

chilepeppr4@aol.com

Can I join need to prepare michelermccann@me.com