Liner Instagram Accounts

I love the recent trip report by @OBNurseNH and I was also happy to discover her Instagram account. It had me thinking, maybe we could compile some more #liner Instagram accounts here on this thread so that we could follow one another. :dizzy: Leave your account below if you are interested in having others follow!

I think this link will take you to my Disney Instagram account (Let me know if it doesn’t work!).

2 Likes

I have an Instagram account, but I am pretty sure I have never posted anything in it. Maybe I will have dd log into my account and post to it through our trip.

hmmmm

2 Likes

I would love to follow along! I follow a couple of Disney bloggers but I would love to follow fellow liners even more!

1 Like

I have an IG, but it’s a business account so I don’t know how interesting that will be to folks here.
But if anyone’s interested, (and no hard feelings if you’re not) it’s:
IG linky

4 Likes

I am now following! Thanks for adding! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Followed back!

2 Likes

My account is mouseonthemind_with_jennifer

7 Likes

There is a pinned thread in La Cava with Liner Instagram accounts. I won’t link it here since it’s in La Cava. But just in case anyone wants to check there for other Liners. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh thanks! I always forget to check there!

1 Like

I wondered if you linked to a LaCava thread if it would make it visible to nonLiners. I have to go incognito on my next trip, but want to interact with all of y’all.

3 Likes

Are many on the other thread still active here?

1 Like

Seems like not … a lot of the posts are from 2014.

1 Like

I’m @mrsmillblog - Our next trip is in September. I tend to do a lot of stories posts whenever i’m somewhere interesting, otherwise not too frequent of a poster.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/neff_woodcraft/

Not really anything Disney related(until my December trip rolls around), but some fun pics from my woodshop

1 Like

My IG is alexandraefinder and mainly post horses and dogs when not at Disney so might be boring for folks.

2 Likes

Tasha_Tried_It
Where you will get to see how bad my ShopDisney addiction is. And lots of food.

6 Likes

There are at least 2 threads with liner IGs, but newer posters wouldn’t be on them anyway.

Mine is missoverexcited. When I made this name up 10 years ago to join Dis boards that was the peak of my creativity so I reuse it often :joy: And of course it makes it easier for liners.

7 Likes

I sometimes share Instagram links in my trip reports, and anyone on the forum is welcome to follow me. But since a lot of my posts are not Disney related I’ll hold off sharing here.

2 Likes

Most of mine aren’t Disney either!

4 Likes

Most of my Instagram posts are pictures to answer touring plan chat questions. I am PrincipalTinker there too.

5 Likes