Liner Instagram Accounts

Here’s my link . It’s mostly macro photos and internal ramblings. I’ve been away a little while, but am ready to start participating again and plan to add in more disney love.

5 Likes

Forgot to add, in the case that you are interested in horses: mine’s barn name (like a nick name instead of their formal show name kinda like dogs) is Kitty, as in Monsters Inc Sully, because he is a big sweet monster.

4 Likes

Ok, I posted some pics of my kids yesterday and I couldn’t resist sharing. My DD2 asked me to put her hair in a ponytail while my wife was napping and I did my darndest. :rofl::rofl::rofl: It looks ok in this pic but in person it was quite a wreck. :joy: How people do ponytails is beyond me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNe0Plhwi9/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

You have three girls. You’ll figure it out. You have no choice

3 Likes

Had a chat w/ the 20yo dd yesterday and she refuses to post for me on my completely unused Intagram account. [To be fair, she manages social media for a group she is in and currently posts to three others in addition to her own.]

I am going to have to learn how to use the damn thing before our trip. I have 80 days.

4 Likes

It’s really not hard. You’ll be fine.

1 Like

I didn’t use mine before our last trip, it was fine. I wouldn’t consider myself an expert but I can post stuff.

I am sure…and I will definitely be fine. I make a living using computers and being an early adopter as new technology is introduced (then training others to use it) so it isn’t a skill set issue.

Instagram (& Twitter) are both platforms I have to read content from others but have avoided posting mostly to not have yet another time suck.

1 Like

Nope. My husband has been a dad of only girls since 2010 and hasn’t learned how to do anything with hair. He does a lot of things well, but dealing with girl hair is not one of them. :laughing:

3 Likes

I guess maybe mine had no choice. He had to get her ready for school in the mornings, as I was a night shift worker. He learned really darn quickly!

4 Likes

I knew I should have figured out a way to force him into it! :wink:

1 Like

My IG account handle is kavkazcrazy. It’s private so you have to ask permission to follow. Hardly anything WDW related. It’s all my kids, homeschool, Russia, travels.

1 Like

practice. it’s all about practice. and embracing a messy bun look. maybe putting it into a french braid will be more in your wheelhouse.

2 Likes

disneygirl771 here

I decided to try Yelena’s double pony look today…

2 Likes

Reminds me of the one time my dad had to do my hair when I was younger. Mine was so long I could sit on it and subsequently got everywhere when I shed. He made me stand out in the driveway so he had enough space to brush it and so the hair wouldn’t get all over the house. :joy:

We appreciate you dads trying. Really.

3 Likes