Like Han without Chewy...I’m Solo (a sorta live trip report) (COMPLETE)

Then I caught The Voices of Liberty. Love them!
Then back to France for this

And this :wink:

Explored Japan

And Italy and Germany

By then it was gettin HOT and crowded! But I stop to see Mariachi Cobre and ride this…

Park two was done. Now off to Park 3, but which will it be? You’ll have to wait because my dinner is done (you’ll see that later!) and my FP is coming up.

12 Likes

Where to next…

I’m making it a four parks in one day!

Of course I got there right at three o’clock. So I caught the train to Frontierland. To get behind the parade. Unfortunately by the time I got there the wait times were big. I missed out on HM and PoC yesterday because I fell asleep, but with a combined wait time of 90 minutes I said forget it. I’d walk back up and head out. I soon passed the parade!

the dragon replacement really is a bummer.

I walked to the Contemporary and had no wait for an AK bus! Me and three other people were on our way.

10 Likes

Animal Kingdom at 4:30 is extremely hot. In the next 3 hours I drank 4 bottles of water (and I’m on # 5 now).
I had lots of time to kill before any of my FP so I caught the new Up bird show.

Explored the Tree of Life (a lot, here’s a few pics)

Then it was time for dinner…

12 Likes

I really like the food at Tangerine Cafe. It’s a great QS for sure!

Sounds like a great day so far!

2 Likes

Satu’li Canteen.

Darn near the best QS meal I’ve had! Delicious!

Headed over to Dino to use my first FP

Second time I’ve seen SUE this year (saw her in Chicago too)

Caught a glimpse of the RoL floats waiting to go on

Now it’s time for my safari FP, so I’ll check in later.

13 Likes

Glad that you enjoyed Satuli

What did you think of the new UP! Show?

1 Like

LOVE Satu’li!! The only minus is that they do not have a gluten-free dessert option. :frowning:

3 Likes

That bowl from Satuli looks good! What was in It?

1 Like

Same basic bird concept. Even hoakier script. But the theater was packed. Not sure how much of that is busy Park day and how much is IP

1 Like

It was beef and chicken with potato hash vase and black bean vinegarette

3 Likes

Safari was great but no pics. Too dark for them to come out good.

Headed to Pandora to check it out at night

FoP was Amazing as always!!! Then I rode Mavi River twice with very little wait. Got off the last one at 10:34 so the park is closed. Hanging out for a bit to the the mass of people exiting the park to clear out a bit!!!

Good night all. Off to the resort for sleep. Epcot (Future World) in the morning and back to Michigan in the afternoon. I’ll check in tomorrow.

15 Likes

I wish they would just the bird stuff without the silly story

2 Likes

What a fantastic day, I’m worn out just following along!

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for taking us along!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Wow, that went fast. What a great time. Thanks.

1 Like

These pictures are amazing! They make me so happy I was able to switch my TH lunch ADR to dinner so that we have a reason to stay late and see Pandora in the dark!

2 Likes

Good morning all. Slept in a little (until 7). Got up and packed. Dropped my bag off at bell services and headed to Epcot for rope drop

Managed to get B1 on Soarin’ without having to ask! Win! Then I hit Living with the Land. I walked in and there was an empty row at the back of a full boat. But the loader had me wait. She gave me the front row of the next boat and seated the next party two rows back making my cruise seem rather private!!!

Heading over to M:S to use my first FP…

14 Likes

I love to ride Living with the Land.

Have a great time today! Soak it all in!

1 Like