Life, uh, finds a way ••• QWERTY’s Universal (mis)Adventures?

They’re such drama queens. I woke up at Pop one morning to tornado warnings blasting across all the TV channels. Needless to say it was a lovely, calm day.

7 Likes

Quick post. We are here. Disney-feels for sure. Place is empty because only morons? diehards? would come on a day like this…

But my kids are doing all the things.

20 Likes

If you look around the resort and don’t see the tornado YOU’RE THE TORNADO

16 Likes

Love the VB pics @QwertySC. Your food looks really good.

I hadn’t considered your parking charges with the extra car :see_no_evil::sob::see_no_evil::sob::see_no_evil::sob:
I’ll try to make it better with palm trees…
:palm_tree::green_heart::palm_tree::brown_heart::palm_tree::green_heart::palm_tree::brown_heart::palm_tree::green_heart::palm_tree::brown_heart::palm_tree::green_heart::palm_tree::brown_heart:

8 Likes

Woohoo!

Have a great time :ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean:

4 Likes

Admittedly, I haven’t tried it yet!

1 Like

Are you saying I’m fat?

1 Like

Ok I just need to respond more to this. I was listening to an episode of the unofficial Universal podcast (longest running) today. 4 people were on the podcast and all agreed that Fast Food Boulevard is the 3rd best (QS) place to eat in the parks and that the food is amazing.

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I don’t think the Brits are known for their cuisine! :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl:

They do love our American Breakfast!

1 Like

So why does Brit Gordon Ramsey have to come over to your dumb, complacent country to fix all your trashy restaurants?

7 Likes

Im originally from CT, but we’ve lived in GA for 7.5 years now - there’s no good pizza here, either :sob:

Thanks for the info! :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t equate tornadoes with being fat, but you definitely are a force of nature. :wink:

9 Likes

The show originally started in England. I guess he got fed up pointlessly trying to elevate UK foods and had to go somewhere for ratings! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Hey y’all. We’re having fun.

DH is on the phone with the garage. The repair is not going well. :grimacing::disappointed:

9 Likes

Can’t find anything Encanto.

If I weren’t bleeding money I’d have purchased this.

21 Likes

Ugh. Glad you are having fun though! Real world problems have no place on vacation. :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re having fun. I’m sorry the repair isn’t going well.

2 Likes

The tornado in MMRR is fat.

6 Likes

He discovered British restaurants don’t need improving.

Though I’ll never understand where America gets off criticising other countries’ cuisine. France? Sure, they can claim superiority. But the US? What the hell contribution have you repulsive lumps of lard made to the culinary arts?

9 Likes