“Let’s Keep a Little Optimism Here.” - A Family Trip Report

Get another LL for Splash separate from the anytime, and then you can keep using it, including on Splash. Just make sure you have one before you go or it will take it.

3 Likes

I was first to offer, but apparently it’s a buyer’s market. She has too many choices now. :angry:

11 Likes

The sad part is all of this adoption was so that you wouldn’t have to deal with parent drama, and yet here we go trying to make you choose sides. :worried:

12 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

A boat to ourselves!

15 Likes

You should get a LL for any attraction that your Multiple Experiences pass (we sometimes call it an “Anytime Pass”) is eligible for (click on the yellow highlighted text to see a list of eligible attractions). The Anytime Pass will let you use your OTHER LLs any time, not just during their return window.

DO NOT use the Anytime Pass on an attraction that you don’t have another LL for, otherwise it will consume your Anytime Pass and you will have lost your Golden Ticket. At the end of the day or when you’ve had your fill you can use your Anytime Pass for any of the attractions it is eligible for. You can also have it transferred to a park you hop to today. If you don’t use it today, you may be able to have it transferred to tomorrow, but there’s a risk the CM won’t transfer it or will just give you a choice of one attraction LL.

13 Likes

Did you end up getting to do Splash, or are you returning in the evening for that?

1 Like

If Genie+ lets you get Splash, get Splash!

5 Likes

Can I just choose all sides??

9 Likes

Don’t worry - this isn’t about your mothers’ love for you. They both care for you very much. This is just something they have to work out between them. :blue_heart:

12 Likes

So the only way to ride splash now is stand by or book a brand new splash?

4 Likes

We are coming back tonight.

1 Like

You could either book a new LL for Splash, wait Standby, or use your Anytime, but then it will be gone.

6 Likes

Ok so just use the anytime for splash when we are done? We’ve already ridden a bunch of the rides that allow it.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’d do.

3 Likes

Yes! We will allow it. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. It is hard to step away and not take it personally sometimes. You are always good at providing calm, unbiased perspectives and they are much appreciated!

And this wonderful group has also provided me with a truly fantastic plethora of adopted mom(s) and aunties!

10 Likes

Woohoo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I guess this means maybe I should stick to the middle. :rofl:

3 Likes

So - you can book a new LL, and can use it immediately? Is that correct. But if you use the anytime on one already booked (or the attraction for which received) you lose it. Sorry - trying to understand how to utilize an anytime LL.

2 Likes