Leading Reservations for dining?

Any chance you know (or can see) if tours (like “keys to the kingdom”) are able to be booked at 60+10? If I remember older threads, these show up at midnight, rather than 6am.

1 Like

When I searched for Keys to the Kingdom it appears to be 60 as well, not +10. It greys out everything after July 16th.

1 Like

When I booked the CM said it shows up in his end and it should appear on mine if I log out and log back in- but it didn’t. Also, though, no email confirmation which I don’t see why they cant give us some type of proof. He did give me the conf number which helped and I do see the CC charge on my account. Im glad I have the note though I like seeing all the plans starting to pan out and also piece of mind.

3 Likes

I booked a cabana at Typhoon Lagoon and the CM told me they would add the note for me. I’ve also added my own notes for After Hours event. But yes I think extras don’t show up like ADRs. We’ll except tours because my WAT is showing up.

2 Likes

One other side note-- It must seem suspicious to them that when you call to cancel, you have 10 days with absolutely no plans, and then all of a sudden a bunch of plans :laughing:

3 Likes

I was able to book Up Close with Rhinos and KTTK at 60+10.

3 Likes

I booked the Wild Africa Trek last week at 60+10 with no issues.

4 Likes

I guess I stand corrected. For some reason on my phone app it only allows 60 days as I can only click on a date up to 7-16-22, and I am logged in- but on the desktop website it does let me go 60+10- go figure. That is for Keys to Kingdom- fireworks dessert party- and up close with Rhinos and capture your moment. Glad you mentioned it bc I really want to do the dessert party. Thanks

5 Likes

That’s just Disney IT. Some days your dates will open on the app and some days on the website. Never both, often neither!

6 Likes

That should be on their business cards :rofl:

2 Likes

How do you add your own notes to MDE?

From the desktop website log into my Disney experience. Go to my plans.

Select add more plans and when you open that menu you should see an option called notes. Select that

and free text in whatever you want to your day.

9 Likes

I’ll join you!

@ChallahMonster what she :point_up_2: said

3 Likes

Now Wild Africa Trek appears greyed out and nobody can book. I am at 60+5 and there is no availability for the day after you booked. The CM and the escalation team siad it was closed for booking, that the department had to open it up. However two people had already booked for 8:45 my day- according to their records :woman_shrugging:

PS, Disney did like me using icognito browsers to book everythig today so I have had to reset my password twice…

The same thing happened to me for Biergarten. Some people were already booked when they yanked the inventory. It eventually came back. In my case it was so that there were packages when they added it back. Also, I was lucky in that I wasn’t too worried about getting it when they released the inventory.

1 Like

Maybe done by some concierge service such as with Club 33??

1 Like

Entirely possible - it was nice they escalated it and those people couldn’t book anything either. Interestingly, the day before (my back up day) is also “grayed out” but @Minnie27mouse is definitely booked for that day.

1 Like

I just went in and checked the 23rd and 22nd and both are showing as “not available” for any time slots.

I then double checked my MDE and our WAT for the 22nd is still listed on my schedule.

It is really odd that the tours are all of a sudden not available.

1 Like

Glad yours is there! I should have stuck with Friday and joined you! Now the stalking begins.

1 Like