Last of Harmonious barges in place

people will probably like that, actually. Especially on hot days

The noise thing is definitely a concern for me. White noise, like that of a plane or waterfall, fatigues the crap out me for any extended period of time.

The sight-lines might be able to be fixed if the barges get a skrim on them or something to help them blend in. It won’t be perfect, but at least it won’t be something waiting for the Goa’uld to walk through.

3 Likes

I think your keyboard is broken.

2 Likes

You dare?!

KREE JAFFA!

2 Likes

Yeah. Definitely broken.

2 Likes

Yoo Hoo

2 Likes

Well done

2 Likes

Dang it. Now i gotta go back and rewatch the series…again.

1 Like

I’m today years old when I realized Helena Ravenclaw is Merida.

3 Likes

Anyone know what lens & settings was this shot with that has the Geosphere looking so close??

(yeah I’m playing catchup in this thread. Shush)

2 Likes

Holy Crap! Did you know Helena Ravenclaw was Merida?!?!

:woman_facepalming:

Yeah it will probably depend on how powerful they are as to how far they will spray and how much of a mist they will create. I just think about how everyone dodged the smoke from Illuminations (rip) and wonder if people will be dodging mist the same way.

I’m the same way with white noise and never even considered that. Just add it to the list of reasons to hate those things.

1 Like

Except the fountains are supposed to be on all day.

1 Like

It has to be a 300mm or longer to get that much compression. I’m guessing on a full frame camera. The quality is super sharp and the size of the file is large. That person must have been looking like they were going on a safari in Africa with that lens!

1 Like

They were testing some sparkling lights on the gateway ring thing when we walked in IG this morning. I pointed it out to my niece and she looked at me like I was an idiot and said “Oh. Wow. It’s still hideous. Don’t act like you like it!” and a nearby CM laughed.

12 Likes

See, not that bad in comparison :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The only way I’m going to stop hating those things is if they spit money at me instead of dirty pond water.

11 Likes

Woah! This is Disney. It is clean pond water. Didn’t you see the guy that went around drinking the fountain water?

https://wdwnt.com/2021/03/walt-disney-world-cast-member-fired-after-viral-tiktok-posts/

People never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.

2 Likes

It continues to get “even better”

And video:

https://twitter.com/allthingsdisne5/status/1391095339365638146?s=21

2 Likes

Not gonna lie … this is probably not the look most guests would expect or like … but I am a sucker for millions of gallons of water being pumped into the air. If this is ever running while I’m there I could sit and stare at it for hours.

1 Like