🦡 Last minute trip booked — Now featuring LIVE TRIP REPORT!

DH & I did MK after hours last week and it was great. We did 15 rides including twice in a row on Tron, saw two fireworks shows (Tink flew at Enchanted but not HEA) and enjoyed the “free” ice cream and popcorn. You can arrive as early as 7pm and we got there at 7:30ish. We didn’t ride much before the event began except a few go rounds on Peoplemover and Buzz. YMMV though with weather etc.

5 Likes

I was going to suggest hiding your location and trying to book. I’m sure you’ll be able to get the other reservations that way, but you may have to stalk them. Is there a non-TP service that searches for tours as well as dining reservations?

5 Likes

I’m using a VPN and now live in Colorado. The US site is letting me do whatever I want :grin:

17 Likes

Good choice. This is where all the Internet criminals hang out.

12 Likes

There was loads of availability for the elephant thing and KTTK, so I’m having lunch now and will think about those. Also, the seeds thing.

6 Likes

Do you mean lie to the internet??
Because it’s not really new information that people can lie on the internet :roll_eyes::laughing:

6 Likes

Oh. Yes. I rather suppose I do.

I don’t think they would do that.

7 Likes

Of course not :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Changing the subject, did I ever tell you how pretty you are?

7 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Maybe you could get your TA to do that for you?

2 Likes

MouseDining does both tours & ADRs

5 Likes

Excellent decision and worth every penny IMO.

book now, cancel later. KTTK does sell out.

6 Likes

yep. it’s my go to and how I got KTTK last time. i actually pay for the premium version because i use it for clients and that makes it a legit business expense lol

5 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

I also use the free version of an app called Stakeout. The free vwrsion only lets you set up one search, but they are always good about finding things. Experiences and ADRs.

4 Likes

lol but it is! I use it to find ADRs for clients if I can’t get something when the window opens. I used it a lot more often in, say, 2022 than I do now, but I do!

4 Likes

News update

There is an argument — some might even consider it to be quite compelling — that I should not be allowed unfettered access to the US Disney website.

I’ve been quite the busy boy.

Behind the Seeds :white_check_mark:
Caring for Giants :white_check_mark:
Keys to the Kingdom :white_check_mark:
HEA Dessert Party (who authorised this? — Ed.) :white_check_mark:

and, as previously billed,

Up Close with Rhinos :white_check_mark:

I will not be taking questions at this time.

17 Likes

Why not?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Not me. The only way to guarantee Tink flies is for you to have an obstructed view. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

8 Likes