šŸ¦” Last minute trip booked ā€” Now featuring LIVE TRIP REPORT!

The terminal C store is the cool one. You should be arriving/departing in terminal C.

8 Likes

Thank you for the photos. Your new family members are beautiful. Did you say your June dates? If I missed them, or youā€™re not saying please excuse the question.

4 Likes

The Up Close with Rhinos is fantastic but sells out quickly. The Gentle Giants is good but go BEFORE the Rhinos one.

3 Likes

Welcome back! I have not been on Behind the Seeds but I have heard good things so that might be something to check out. I will be at WDW end of May into early June for 5 nights and am also trying to plan a more ā€œtake it all inā€ trip. I definitely want to do some shows since I never seem to make those a priority. We have an ADR for 1900 Park Fare for dinner since it just re-opened. Would that be a character meal youā€™d like to do? I hope you have a fantastic trip and Iā€™m glad Calvin is doing well.

4 Likes

I liked Behind the Seeds ā€“ we went because it was DD20ā€™s favorite ride at the time (a decade ago!). @hufflematt if the budget allows, I really loved the Keys to the Kingdom tour. Itā€™s pricey, but itā€™s unique and a great option during a solo trip.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:they are beautiful!

obviously-snape

I find Mears connect to work just fine. Good price, reasonable service. Sometimes I rideshare back to the airport because of the really early pick up schedule, but thatā€™s the only reason.

1 credit character meals are:

• Crystal Palace
  • Akershus Breakfast
  • Garden Grill
  • Hollywood and Vine
  • Tusker House
  • Chef Mickeyā€™s
  • 1900 Park Fare
  • Ohana
  • Topolinoā€™s Breakfast

I also really enjoy the new restaurant Shiki-Sai in Epcot. Its gorgeous, service is wonderful and the view of the lagoon canā€™t be beat.

1900 Park Fare is getting rave reviews for breakfast and lunch.

If you are Typhoon Lagoon on July 18th or 19th and need a spot in the shade, Iā€™ve got an umbrella with two free chairs. My snarky 13 yo and I would be happy to ignore you and share our shade.

8 Likes

So glad you are back, @hufflematt!!
On our last trip early this month, we had a similar goal to take time for things we seem to always pass by. We had a great time with the DuckTales World Showcase Adventure in Epcot (different series in each of many pavilions) and the Pirate Adventure (not sure of the exact name) in MK. I literally saw parts of some pavilions in Epcot that I never knew existed after breezing by them in my last 15 or so trips! And itā€™s free with no lines!
Whatever you choose to do, I hope you enjoy your return to WDW!!

5 Likes

You have no idea how excited I am to see you back here. I love that you have taken other adventures. Iā€™m so glad that you and Calvin are well. :heart: :hearts:

4 Likes

Calvin is looking mighty handsome!!! Glad heā€™s doing well.

5 Likes

Itā€™s so exciting that this can be a thing again!

4 Likes

I mean, my eye twitched several times reading itā€¦ but sure! :smile:

3 Likes

I was referring more to the bus roulette thing, though. Thatā€™s something that @Randall1028 used to do in the before times, and has to be so fun.

3 Likes

Oh yes, lol, I knew. You mean picking a park based on which bus showed up first, right?
SEE! There it goes twitching again. :upside_down_face:

Yeah, but Iā€™ve also questioned his sanity a bit soā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

Itā€™s much harder to do the roulette thing with 2 ECVs. Not impossible but more challenging.

4 Likes

Virgin uses Terminal A. Is there no way to Terminal C?

Iā€™ve kept them close to my chest thus far. I donā€™t trust you people. Iā€™ve heard there are crazies on these forums.

Of course, they donā€™t make it easy to book.

Why?

Iā€™m not a big fan of face characters. Except Flynn, obviously. That being said, if you scroll way up youā€™ll see a picture of a very pretty lady with an owl. That interaction was one of the highlights of the Efteling trip. She was brilliant.

ā€œIā€™m trying to keep costs down.ā€

Yeah, thatā€™s a worry I have. I have PreCheckĀ® and the lines at Virgin Premium Economy are usually short, so Iā€™ve never needed to arrive at MCO particularly early.

I would actually have taken you up on that. Sadly our dates donā€™t match.

I had to check that it actually is. Iā€™m a bit out of date.

6 Likes

Damn. Bricker has just sent out his daily e-mail and heā€™s raving about the summer offerings at UOR.

There is a way I can go to UOR. Paul and I are going in December and we have bought the standard UK seven day tickets. I think I can cancel my ticket and just buy an AP instead. Thereā€™s not much difference in price. Then UOR is ā€œfreeā€ except for transportation to and from WDW. I wonā€™t have or buy an EP because Iā€™ve done all the UOR rides many times and Iā€™m going again in December, but it would be nice to have a butter beer and wander around WWOHP and maybe do VelociCoaster and Hagrid and Bourne. And see the special summer stuff. Oh, and the new Minion ride I missed out on last summer.

Heā€™s also mentioned WDWā€™s special summer stuff. I need to find out what that is, beyond the drone thing at DS.

12 Likes

I just realize, I meant June 18th and 19th :woman_facepalming:

It has been a day. Luckily my trip is in 45 days, not 75.

6 Likes

Still doesnā€™t work, sadly.

6 Likes

Paying for just you instead of you and Paul in Dec is keeping costs down. :nerd_face:

Well there goes my suggestion. Yes, buy the AP and budget for the back and forth from WDW.

6 Likes

8 Likes