Kermit Keepers, August 2017

@AuntB_luvsDisney did you pick kermit up? He is lost.

Per @AuntB_luvsDisney from chat:

No I did not take him. Make sure you tell them what day he was dropped off. They store them differently based off day dropped off

Did they find him?

I sure hope soā€¦DS is very worried about him!

Kermit!!! KERMIT!!! The search continues.

Kermit is rescued! Please send Liner love to CM Terre at AKL Jambo House Bell Services. Who is taking him? I have so much happening/up in the air I donā€™t want to keep him. Donā€™t hate me

5 Likes

So glad heā€™s been rescued!!!

Best news yet today!

@AuntB_luvsDisney, Iā€™m arriving on 8/31 at Port Orleans, I can take him for a few days and then hand him over to @Jedilogray. I can private message you with my resort # and name so that you can drop him off at the front desk. He should be ok there. Would that work? Then @Jedilogray it would be up to you to see him get to @flyiboy next.

Yes. I will store him in a locker today if no liners at AKL can hold him.

1 Like

@Brasheal it looks like you are next on the spreadsheet, Can you get him from @AuntB_luvsDisney and then I could take him on Sunday, September 3rd for a few days before handing him off to @Jedilogray.

@Brasheal I am at AK today and then to my new resort at AllStar Music.

That should work. I do not want him to be languishing away in bell services any longer than necessary.

I arrive on the 5th, non park day, staying at all stars music. The 6th I will be in the MK. Whenevr you wish to hand him off.

@flyiboy I see you arrive on the 11th, we will need to workout the handoff.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be at Epcot on the morning of the 6th, but I can head over there in the afternoon/early evening to meet up with you at MK.

Sound good @Jedilograyā€¦Do you want my phone # / email / FB / Twitter /InstaGram ā€¦I knowā€¦I am everywhereā€¦Looking forward to see Mr Kermitā€¦FYIā€¦I will be arriving at CR around 3:30pm on the 11 Sept

2 Likes

I may be blind, but is there a ā€œKermit goes to ā€¦ā€ thread with photos of his adventures?

#flatkermit on Instagram @cYn_s15 Maybe there is another place as well that Iā€™m not aware of.

Ah cool, Iā€™ll see if I can get on there and have a look. I donā€™t use Insta but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be able to see it somehow

I signed up for 9/23-9/25 so that leaves 10 days between @Jedilogray and me unless someone signs up for the empty days between. Weā€™ve wanted to host Kermit for years and Iā€™m so happy we finally get to do so! :smiley: Now I get to tell my kiddos and hope they can remember their plans for him from 2 years ago. :wink:

@Jedilogray - Weā€™ll be at AoA so itā€™s just a hop, skip, and a jump away from you at ASM. :slight_smile:

@SarahHEA - We can either leave him for you at CBR or maybe hand him to you in person since weā€™ll still be at Disney when you arrive. 9/26 is our rest day/party night so just let me know what you want to do and weā€™ll make it happen. :smile:

@totalkid i know @flyiboy is after me and it will likey be a handoff

That is a long time to get lost. Is there anyone who can take care of kermit in between. Any locals that can house him. Maybe @pod4christ?