Kermit Keepers, August 2017

Please comment here if you’d like to be a host family for #flatkermit in August 2017.

1 Like

At BWI aug 11th -19th! Would love to host a few days

I won’t be at the world in August but will be in September and would love to have him then

I’m not seeing anyone between us. I’ll plan on getting him to you if no one else signs up. Which one is BWI?

Boardwalk inn…we have never been there, & First time staying deluxe as well. My little guy is so excited to have kermie for a few days!

I hope you have an uneventful stay!

Let me know what name to leave him under.

We would love to have him if he’s available august 25-sept 3?

We would love to host Kermit - August 25 to sept 3

I am trying to get a spreadsheet together to make this easier. It is my first time with Google docs, but we will see!

I am not sure if there is anyone between us, but we will make the trade work!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1s35kzMEO1b-7FHhTpyRt6TUm46PtxWHnMMTblU4o0/edit?usp=sharing

PLEASE look at this - I posted as well on FB (not sure who is where quite frankly) - this is a document for 2017/2018 at this point. I have this that you must have the URL link in order to make changes.

1 Like

I’m at Orlando/WDW but staying offsite from August 11-18 and then AKL from 18-21. Would love to have my daughters keep Flat Kermie company! And take selfies!

I just want to thank you for posting this in a location that is accessible to all liners. Thank you! I had no problem opening the sheet.

the link on this thread can be edited.

It is nice to be able to be a part of this. I do not facebook. Thank you.

1 Like

Brasheal, It looks as though Lammy will be shifting Kermie to you unless someone else adds themselves between your trips - Keep an eye out for messages :slight_smile:

I don’t know if you noticed, but I added a new spreadsheet to the Kermit area in the forum - feel free to add your info and how the previous kermit keeper should contact you - ENJOY!

Kermit needs more peeps

1 Like

Hi ho. Just an FYI, so there’s some continuity of communication, I left Kermit at AKL Bell Services under the name Liner Family. Brasheals is next to pick him up according to the spreadsheet. They arrive tomorrow (the 26th). Attached is the claim check in case somehow it’s needed.

It was a joy to have him and play with him and gave us another way to interact with each other and the parks. Hopefully more people sign up for him in the future! (By the way, for those not in the know, that frog bag is loaded with archived treasures that are a ton of fun to peruse!)

3 Likes

Keep it alive, keep it going. Kermit gets sad when he is left alone too long.

2 Likes

My husband went to AKL to get Kermit with a photo of this claim ticket and he was not there. They spent 30 mins trying to locate w name and ticket. They said we could call in the morning and see if they found him. So I’ll try again in the morning

Not sure how they can’t locate him with a claim number but hoping he turns up