Kermit is Missing in Action

I’m also very impressed with your skills. Do you mind showing off and letting us know how you came to these conclusions? Was a Mind Palace used? (Sorry, just finished Season 3 of Sherlock)

3 Likes

I would be willing to “find” Kermie at the Disney Store… but he seems to have taken some growth hormone or been subjected to some sort of mutant virus that caused him to grow about a foot. http://www.disneystore.com/kermit-plush-the-muppets-medium-16/mp/1347963/1000267/ The good news is that his mutation has caused his finder’s fee to be slashed in half.

Maybe if he caught this virus, we would be able to find him…

6 Likes

Really quite easy: We keep a list of Kermit attendants on the FB page. The list includes liner name/FB name/resort/dates.

September 1-3 Kelli Kelly / A113 Sports.

Liners are supposed to coordinate the Kermie hand-off with the next person on the list. This is usually done via the FB page or through PM’ing, texting, etc. The preference is to do an in-person hand-off, but this is not always possible so the liner typically leaves Kermit and his belongings at Bell Services and posts a photo of the bell services tag.

According to the liner FB page, A113 left Kermit at ASSports and posted a photo of the tag on the FB page for the next liner. However, she subsequently unsubscribed from the page and/or from FB so all of her posts disappeared along with her. Took a bit to figure this out but then noticed some weird posts that were “missing” responses.

I requested that Laurel provide A113 with my email address so I could hopefully get a photo of the tag. Laurel sent and email to A113 and informed me that A113’s lines subscription had expired. And I have not heard from her.

Here is a link to her profile. If anyone knows how to contact her it would be a great help!

Great dedication to liner Kermit @Sorcerers_Apprentice. I do hope all works out for our Kermit.

2 Likes

It appears that @A113 is no longer on Instagram, either! She has gone dark. I hope that everything is ok with her.

I feel that you should have said “It’s elementary” as opposed to “Really quite easy”. But that’s okay. Still, masterful job so far.

2 Likes

Should we contact Honeydew and Beeker? Didn’t they make Animal grow large in “The Muppet Movie”?

2 Likes

Oh no, has anyone told Miss Piggy? Someone’s got to tell her…

2 Likes

Just saw this thread and I’m really shocked. All this time I thought Kermit was having fun touring the world while I was caught up with school, work and football schedules.

Here are the photos of the bell services ticket. I’m really hoping he is found ASAP

12 Likes

A clue! A clue!! Thanks @A113!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@A113. Thank you so much for posting. I am glad you found our SOK (Save Our Kermit). Hopefully we can get someone to All Start Sports with a copy of the tag to pick him up.

3 Likes

Thank you for helping us find Kermit! Good luck with school.

3 Likes

Did anybody get Kermit? I can pick him up tomorrow.

2 Likes

@HereWeGo - If you are going to be near All Star Sports and are willing to stop by Bell Services with a copy of the tag and have them look for him that would be GREAT!!!

2 Likes

Welcome back from real life!!

@Sorcerers_Apprentice No problem. I don’t have any plans until MNSSHP that night.

1 Like

I got him :smile: http://instagram.com/p/taekdntLMK/

9 Likes

Yay!!!

Awesome job @herewego!