Kermit is Missing in Action

Is there an update? Any sign of Kermie?

1 Like

One of our liners will be stopping by All Star Sports tomorrow to see if Kermit can be located. We know what name he was left under and can describe his bag and belongings. If we could just hear from @A113 it would be a big help.

3 Likes

Watching muppets most wanted in solidarity as we await his return.

7 Likes

10 Likes

We are going to MVMCP on 11/21 & would love to have Kermit join us! If he turns up by the 20th he could also accompany us to DHS—and see the “other” Kermit in the Muppets show!

Looking for a muupet news flash on the status of Liner Kermit.

Unfortunately, we have no news at this time. We have had a preliminary recon mission at All Star Sports that was unsuccessful. If any liner has any information about liner @A113 that might help us locate her and possibly, Kermit, please share.

I am hosting a virtual (see: close your eyes and pretend with me) vigil for Kermie. All are welcome.

4 Likes

Should we wear green ribbons until he is returned safe and sound?

1 Like

Is it a…frognapping? Ransom note? Do we need to start raising funds? Poor Kermie.

1 Like

Nothing so far. Will be sending in some reinforcements…

1 Like

8 Likes

Maybe he is dressed up for Halloween, and that is why we can’t find him…

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060407171030/muppet/images/6/6c/Boffo_Socko.JPG

Come back Kermit. I know he was last reported at the All Stars Sports, if it comes down to it, which I hope he is found before this, I can look for him when I go to Disney in 28 days.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m starting to think he doesn’t want to be found!

9 Likes

Oh no, I can’t believe he is missing again!! Though I’m glad to see from the pictures above that it seems he’s having fun on his adventures :slight_smile: I hope he is found soon!

Wow…missing again. Was it bell services again this time?

Apparently, there was a miscommunication. Liner @A113 left him at ASSports and posted a photo of the bell services tag for the next liner on facebook. The next liner did not get the opportunity to pick him up and failed to let anyone know. Subsequently, liner @A113, deleted herself from the Kermit FB page, so her posts, including the photo with the tag disappeared.

I have tried to contact her, but apparently her liner subscription ran out and I can’t locate her on FB.

We will do some recon next weekend when we are in WDW, but it’s been a very long time and I can only imagine the immensity of bell services at ASSports.

3 Likes

I am very impressed with your detective skills! I hope Kermit shows up.

4 Likes

I am also impressed with your skills - but I can’t say I am surprised. Hopefully he returns!

4 Likes