Just testing my sparklies

Okay - that post didn’t end up where I thought it would either. The irony of this situation is that I’m actually an editor for an online design company. Good grief! I may be officially pathetic! Lol!

1 Like

WOO HOO sparkles are back, life is back to normal again!

I think this will take more time to read on this format . Glad to see athe sparkles😎

Thanks for the sparkles Beach! It’s just what we were missing here.

Cute pic!

Gotta have those sparklies;-)

Love the sparkles!

1 Like

❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

6 Likes

That’s too funny @999HappyHaunts ! The resemblance is uncanny!!! :stuck_out_tongue: @MDU… look we’re doing a wheelie!!!

2 Likes

Glad to see the sparkles and pixie dust back! Love the the frame-capture from the @Beachmom01 / @MDU documentary.

1 Like

Hello? Trying from my phone! Won’t be on here that often but wanted to thank @beachmom01 for the sparklies!

2 Likes

No problem! Anytime @Star_Wisher! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Glad that @beachmom’s sparklies are as bright as ever.

1 Like

Can never have too many sparkles. :blush:

1 Like

:star::star::star::star::star::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:back @Beachmom01

1 Like

Wahooo! My ducky is here!!! QUACK!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Likes

I can see your sparkles just fine. Hello everyone.

2 Likes

@beachmom01 you should know your ducky is never far away :hatching_chick:

Yay! @captanneamerica is here!

2 Likes

Starting to feel a little more like Liner home with the sparkles…

2 Likes