Just testing my sparklies

Under your preferences you can pick your notification options. I had mine set to “tell me everything” and had to quickly change it (my email was blowing up).

We will figure out how to reply and how to write a topic so we can find information. I might even be able to figure out how to sparkle in the new format (I am on my laptop).

Really wish you were coming down for Moms & Minis :frowning:

You can change your font size - and if you use

HEADINGS

They get really big. The “A” on your tool bar.

I found your sparkles Beachmom!!!

Lookin’ good @Beachmom01

All will be well. Itty is on the ball.

Thanks. Must have fat fingered that A.

Glad to see your sparklies @Beachmom01! They are appreciated! :heart:

Thank you, @nannylisad for confirming what I guessed. :slight_smile: When you replied to my post, I got a little blue notification that you had. That did not occur for any of the other posts in this thread, so it must be the Reply-under-each-post button that does it.

1 Like

Sure. I think it will just take time. This is no were as bad as Starbucks coming lol . It will be ok. My only concern is I chat 99% of the time on my iPhone. Maybe that’s out for now

Loving the sparklies! @Beachmom01, you have some new options on this forum. You can go sparkly wild! LOL

Why are all he new posts at the bottom? That’s not user friendly… :confused:

At least my sparklies work! ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

3 Likes

What do you mean @Beachmom01? Are you asking about the order the posts are listed in or the order of the comments in the thread?

Ha! @Beachmom01 we definitely need your sparkles!!! Someone should start a thread on the shortcuts to the emoticons that this forum can produce :slight_smile:

Hi @Beachmom01! Your sparklies are as lovely as ever.

Testing… @Beachmom01 @MDU can you see this (below) and is it moving?

1 Like

Testing again: http://static.lockerz.com/decalz/W310/image001367189580416lu2jwr.gif

1 Like

I can see it but it’s not moving!

1 Like

OOOOHHH Sparklies!!! Some Liner normalcy!

2 Likes

This makes me smile each time I scroll past this @lady1955! We all are glad we can still see @Beachmom01’s sparklies!! Ha ha! Shout it from the rooftop! :slight_smile: