Just Relax! A Live/Solo Trip Report

It’s been years. Let’s give her a whirl.

20 Likes

That’s the beauty of a solo trip - you get to do what YOU want, with no on cramping your style. Have fun!!

5 Likes

Too much people. Decided to scram . Headed to DS where it will probably be worse. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Peaceful …

16 Likes

You sure did nope yourself right out of there.

3 Likes

The Disney bus voice guy just told me to relax and enjoy the ride. :laughing:

Big time!

8 Likes

I will tell you, my DH does this on purpose and it freaks me out! I. DO. NOT. LAUGH! But he surely does.

3 Likes

Is this what I get to look forward to tomorrow at 7AM?

7 Likes

Time for some adulting …

12 Likes

That doesn’t bode well for the morning.

1 Like

Poloma:Smoked tequila, agave lime juice, grapefruit soda, salt rim. Not bad.

12 Likes

Tequila is almost never bad. Well, unless the kids get into it. Then that could be quite bad.

6 Likes

That happened last time with the Cosmos. Mickey and Minnie couldn’t stand up straight the next day. :laughing:

7 Likes

The service is slow, but that’s ok. I can nurse my drinks while I wait for the talent to come back to the stage. They did a jazzed up version of “Fancy” by Iggy Azalea and “No Diggity” by Blackstreet. Very entertaining. And I easily have the best table in the house.
Y’all see how “drinks” is plural? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I’ve technically had one drink tonight, it’s just never been empty :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Sound Society Radio Show
This round they did “All About That Base”, “Call Me” and “Bad Romance.” So good!

14 Likes

Pop is the last dock at DS. But … a bus was waiting and it is a motor coach. I like those so much better. Smooth ride. The regular buses can be rough, especially how often the drivers hard break.
I have been awake for 20 hours. :yawning_face:
Although I am tired, there’s this door in my room to worry about. What if the killer is just incredibly patient? :thinking:

I know it’s unreasonable, but that’s what anxiety does. It makes you believe ridiculous things. I had an attack so bad once I thought I was literally blind. :joy:
It’s funny now, but quite scary at the time.

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: shove the chairs against it. At least they will make a lot of noise if he does appear.

I am the same way though. I nearly died when someone tried the connecting door to my BR room in December. I didn’t hear anyone enter that room so it really freaked me out.

6 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

I put a chair against it with my suitcase on the chair. The struggle is real. Could you imagine? The Walt Disney World strangler. Never mind. I know you can and probably already have.

7 Likes