Just got an email with 35% off 1/3–6/30/21

Congrats!!

1 Like

I just got one too! Yay! Now we can upgrade from CBR to Yacht Club for our May trip. It will be the biggest reward ever since we will have had 5 cancelled trips by that point.

3 Likes

yay… I wasn’t left out :rofl: Received my email today w/ my unique code. But it’s not to use until 2021

1 Like

2021 is fast approaching - better pick some dates!

1 Like

I got my email too! Just switched from Caribbean Beach to Contemporary for an extra $700 for 8 nights. I was looking forward to CB, but the offer just seemed too good to pass up.

2 Likes

That’s a great deal!!

I’m finally coming to terms that I can’t go to Disney this fall due to Covid so am going to book a trip early June for when my kids are done with school using my pin! If I book a package including room and tickets through Disney and reserve my park days, can I turn it into a room only later without penalty if I decide to purchase tickets from another company?

1 Like

I don’t believe they can convert a package to room only, they would have to cancel the package and rebook. You could book a package, reserve park dates and then cancel the package and book your room-only with the pin code. No guarantees, but I’ve never seen park reservations disappear despite various opportunities in my account. Or to be safest, just book and keep the package.

1 Like

I was just going to add about tickets. If you purchase tickets I would go with basic ones and add on the extra features (i.e. hopper) if you want it later. The person I spoke to on the phone told me at least 3 times that she didn’t know if we would be able to use our hopper tickets. I already booked it that way so I just left them, but if I was starting a new booking without tickets I’d go basic and upgrade later if/when the extra features become available.

1 Like