Just got an email with 35% off 1/3–6/30/21

Haha! Yes! Disney can spy on me all they want if they are going to offer me pin codes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want a code :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Could be this. I had booked rooms, cancelled them, and have been playing around with various dates and resorts for a while. In the end, I got everything booked through DVC rentals, but I think Disney hopes I will book something…hence the PIN.

2 Likes

I absolute hate when I see posts like this and I immediately go over to my email to see if I have received anything…

I open my email…

I have an email from Disney

I open the email…

And it is another ad from Shop Disney

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I have received 2 pin codes, one of them being last month.

I have 2 MDE accounts - the first I’ve had since 2008 and I have never actually booked a trip using that account. It’s in my maiden name. I don’t ever use this account.
The second MDE account was made in 2010 after I got married, has had 6 trips booked, and it’s the email address connected to my D23/ShopDisney/Disney Movie Club/Disney Chase visa/Disney+ accounts.

The pin codes have both been connected to the 2008 account that I never use :rofl:

1 Like

Never had a PIN but I’m a noob at this MDE stuff.

So does that “up to” work like 35% off of Deluxe, 25% off Moderate and 15% off Value?
Or is it based on dates or something else?

2 Likes

I never saw it, but there was the “Emoji” movie a few years ago now. Got horrible reviews. But you seem to be making a case for someone to create the “Meme” movie. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, an interesting (or completely horrible) idea for a trip report. Only pics, memes, and gifs to describe every detail and feeling of the trip, no typed words.

3 Likes

I just got an email saying I’m “closer than ever to a magical stay!” About a trip that used to be in my cart and was discarded. But no pin code. I have 3 accounts and have never received a pin code. :cry::confounded::weary:

2 Likes

Maybe some day!! This pin code thing is new to me! But maybe Disney will send out more codes soon as they try to fill hotels.

Seems similar to the deal they have listed on the website right now that ends mid-April, but it extends out to end of June. That would be great since we currently have May booked.

1 Like

I got this pin code email too and also fit the profile as far as having had a June trip that was cancelled. This is the first pin code I’ve ever received.

1 Like

I got one yesterday. The tactic totally worked on me. I priced out an April trip and my husband is semi interested. I just might book it today … Even though I have a solo trip coming up in 11 days. :blush:
Yacht Club, Beach Club or Boardwalk for two adults - what do you think?

1 Like

I got one and was so excited, but mine only is good until April. I would need it to go into June to use it.

1 Like

So strange that the pin codes are for different dates! It is so mysterious!

I got that one also. It’s the second PIN I’ve gotten since the reopening. I have a trip booked in a month and it was never impacted by the closure. I think they are just really trying to get people to book.

1 Like

I think Boardwalk is more adult than Beach or Yacht so if no kids and don’t care about the pool I’d choose Boardwalk.

1 Like

Triton’s trident! I got this email too!

1 Like