Just got an email with 35% off 1/3–6/30/21

Just got an e-mail with a code for 35% off 1/3–6/30/21. I haven’t checked it out yet. Is this what they call a pin-code e-mail?
This happened minutes after a notification popped up on my phone that Disney put our photos back up from our January trip so we can re-live the memories…
They are trying hard, and I gotta say, it’s working!
Gonna go check out dates now…

2 Likes

not trying hard enough… I want to buy APs for DH , DS :wink:

1 Like

Those dates are extending beyond the current offer, so yes it’s a PIN

2 Likes

Well I’m jealous. I’m tentatively scheduled for May 2021. But we usually get pins by mail, so maybe something will show up that way.

1 Like

I got a code for the same dates. Too bad any trips I take will be in late 2021 or early 2022.

1 Like

Yes, i’m tempted to use it for end of May 2021, for our wedding anniversary. I don’t know how i’d scrape together the money, but maybe I could find a way.
The discounts are for deluxe, moderate, and value.
I’m tempted to book All Star Movies… $1,096.47 for 9 days in May.

2 Likes

OMG - now its saying the rooms aren’t available! Did I miss out already??

Okay, I changed to Pop, and just booked the room. Now, say once i’ve had a chance to breathe and look at pricing, I want to change dates or hotels. Can I still use the pin-code discount? Or has it now been “used” and can’t apply if I modify?

I got the same deal. I have no plans on using it, so if someone wants it, here it is:

2 Likes

It’s linked to you as a person and is not transferrable.

Oh. Well, then. Nevermind! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a nice gesture!

2 Likes

I think I answered my own question. It looks like it would let me book a second reservation if i wanted. I’m guessing as long as I do it by the booking deadline in March, I could make any changes or simply cancel and re-book.

Yup. About 10 years ago, I used to get PIN code emails fairly regularly and then after a few years, they stopped. In 2015, I received 2 PIN codes in the mail. Nothing since 2015. A mystery how these work.

2 Likes

I’ve never received a pin code. My parents, however, who went with us on one trip back in 2008, have received several over the years! If I received a code now, I would definitely switch our July trip to June to take advantage.

1 Like

I received the same pin code offer. We had a booking for late May/early June that was cancelled since everything was closed. I wonder if that’s part of the mystery on who got this offer? Or if it is just random?

This is the first pin offer we’ve gotten in a long time…

1 Like

I got a pin offer a while ago but didn’t use it… random?

1 Like

Probably true that it is just random. But at times it is nice to think we can potentially control things like random PIN offers so we can make them happen when we want…

1 Like

It felt like Disney was watching my every move online. Disney saw I was trying to make a trip happen but couldn’t justify the expense… Then suddenly… the pin code appears just as I’ve basically given up. Perhaps not so random for me :wink:

1 Like

oh… that’s what I thought at the time too! spies among us :wink:

1 Like