June/July 2015 Roll Call!

July 21-30 AoA (Cars). Me, DH, DSs 12, 10, 7 and DD almost 2

2 Likes

Will be staying the Cabins of Fort Wilderness. June 7-15! That is me, DW, DD7, DD3, DS6, and DCousin10! We are traveling from College Station, Texas. Whoop!

2 Likes

Thats why we like kidani too. I was disappointed that this was not continued in the newest dvc’s.

1 Like

Fastpasses are done! So exciting. This is feeling real!

3 Likes

Going July 21-27-staying at the Contemporary-cannot wait!!! Never stayed at a deluxe or so close to the parks before-couldn’t pass up the great summer rates ( better than AoA!). My boys, 12 & 9 are beyond excited!!!

4 Likes

Less than 25 days…ready for vacation to start.

1 Like

We leave in 8 days and are staying at CBR. Haven’t been in 7 years, and not since adding 2 more munchkins to the family. The kids DON"T know yet! We are telling them on Friday, 2 days before we leave. I am almost more excited to see their reaction than to get to WDW! We are making them a book to open, and my husband is writing a letter to my daughter from Cinderella inviting her to eat breakfast at the castle, and including a new Cinderella dress for her to wear. I can’t wait!

3 Likes

so close! we leave for the USA in 19 days! We both started with such long countdowns, finally it’s nearly here!

1 Like

That’s so sweet! Be sure to stop in and tell us how the surprise goes!

We’ll be at the BLT 7/5-7/11. 26 days!!!

1 Like

I am really late to post here, just joined site in April and catching up, but I am going this sunday, June 14-18! Pop Century… I leave in 3 days!!! First time!! SO EXCITED lol

3 Likes

@chrissyplan and others, if you want to meet others in the park, you might want to join the Facebook group that is called Liners June 2015. People are sharing leftovers, meeting in the parks, and exchanging info there.

OMG I love this! Excuse me while I get a tissue.

We are at OKW from 18 July until the 1august with 1 night in the middle at hard rock, can’t wait

Is there a July and/or August FB group?

We’re going to be at YC 7/22 - 7/31! Maybe a meet can happen!

I looked for one and couldn’t find it. We’ll be at BLT 7/5 to 7/11.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can’t believe it… I fly out in 15 days!

6 of us will be at Saratoga Springs 7/3 to 7/11. It will be hot but we need the vacation!

1 Like