June/July 2015 Roll Call!

POP June 1-7!

1 Like

Weā€™ll be at YC 25-29th!

June or July? Weā€™ll be there in July.

1 Like

oh gah! We are there in June. Iā€™m glad someone knows what they are talking about today. :blush:

Rats! I thought that was the case, but was hoping for a meet. :cry: Maybe next time.

1 Like

For those in the parks June 22-28, letā€™s try to arrange a meet of some sort. It would be nice to be able to offend someone and know their ā€œrealā€ name. :-p

1 Like

Not sure what Siri was doing there. :-/

How are all the June liners doing with FPP??? I make ours tonight at midnight!!! Working on TP to keep myself awakeā€¦ 100 minutes and countingā€¦

Hope you got what you wanted! 6 more days to wait for us. TPs all organised and ready to go.

1 Like

July 25-Aug 1 Boardwalk Inn for us (after 3 days @ USF)- me, DH, DDs 10, 12, & 19, DS 12 plus my mom and niece 10! Big family trip and looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Got everything we wanted!!! So excited! I canā€™t stop tweaking my touring plansā€¦ I need to ā€œwalk awayā€ from them for a few days because I feel like Iā€™m overthinking everything. Good luck with your FP @Quattro!

1 Like

Thatā€™s great! I really feel like weā€™re in the home stretch now. I put all of our mouse ears on the spare bed the other day so I know where they are, I need to start a list!

1 Like

@Quattro I will be starting my packing list this week I think. I also think I am going to start stocking up on extra toiletries (shampoo, soap, etc) so that it is all ready to go. And then it wonā€™t add up so much cost wise to have to stock up right before we leave.

I need to make a list Soon. lol.
weā€™re travelling from Australia, and weā€™ll be in the USA for 4 weeks. we plan on buying a lot of clothing type things there as it is so much cheaper then here, so will be packing light on that front and also things like shampoo weā€™ll just buy when there (weā€™ll take the minis we have to start with) , but I need to stock up on medications etc. Iā€™ve got a big work project that will finish just before we leave, so I need to get myself organised a bit earlier I think or iā€™ll be a stressed out mess!

1 Like

June 20th to 27th at AKL-Kidani

1 Like

Is blt your Home resort? We love kidani but being on the monoraol and within walking of mk is great.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be at POR June 6-14!! Anyone else?

1 Like

June 5: NASA
June 6-7: UOR (portofino bay)
June 8-15: WDW (WL)
June 16-17: Ft Walton Beach

If you see a family that looks like the Griswalds, thatā€™s us!

1 Like

BLT is our home resort. We like being able to walk to MK and with a teenage daughter we like two full bathrooms in the 1BR!

POR June 19 through 27th.

2 Likes