June/July 2015 Roll Call!

Well, I just saw a September one and thought us June and July people should start getting EXCITED!!

Who is braving the heat and crowds with me??? (it’s our first time, I’m not scared!!)

June 25 - July 10 WDW
July 10 - July 14 Universal

5 Likes

I wish it were me!

2 Likes

Looks like low crowds…

1 Like

Me!!! Will be at GF June 18th through the 26th. Can.not.wait!!!

1 Like

June 4 -11 at BLT, our first DVC stay!

4 Likes

I doubt that in July lol, but my bank account is low crowds right now as well so I’m afraid it’ll have to be another trip. Really I’m just ensuring that you have a reason for another trip. It’s the least I could do lol.

3 Likes

Exciting @lizard428 and @JustKeepSmiling
it really feels like it’s getting a bit closer now :smile:

We’ll be at Beach Club, Bonnet Creek and Portofino Bay.

@Outer1 ha ha yep I know, it will be busy, was talking about the lack of June liners. You sure you’re can’t make it? you could be my eating companion when my husband has had enough of all the ADRs I’ve made. He’s already warned me he doesn’t like eating out all the time, and I’ve already warned him that we will be! ha!

2 Likes

At universal 6/26-28. Cabana Bay.
At WDW 6/28-7/3. POFQ.

1 Like

6/1 - 6/8 - CSR
6/8 - 6/15 - POR Royal Room

Super excited!!

1 Like

Awesome @evamarie320 and @kimbera
Countdown is 147 days for me today (and 140 till we land in the USA, we’re doing New York First).

I shall be stalking you since your trip falls within the 40th Birthday Summer of Me…

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Old key west for us 18 July to 1 August, can’t wait

1 Like

6/13-6/18 BWV then 6/18-6/21 CBR me kiddos and @BrerLarr

1 Like

Looks like park hours and emh have changed. Will they change again? I’ve got to shuffle my tps around. :smile:

It’s official! We will be there 7/22 - 7/31. Hopefully staying at Yacht Club - as long as the discounts come out and we get them. :wink: Otherwise it’s back to our standby of POR for those dates.

1 Like

How exciting! Hope you get the discounts. :smile: we’ll be trying for those too.

1 Like

I’m currently booked with a TA, but if she can’t get them I might try to stack Orbitz discounts myself. Hopefully I won’t need to.

1 Like

fingers crossed. I’m sure you’ll be fine.
We’re booked at Beach Club, then offisite for a bit, then to Portofino Bay.

Bummer. I just saw your dates, and we’re going to miss you. I haz a sad. :cry: