June 2019 Trip Report - Sweating through the World

Thanks for the wonderful trip report! Seems like you had a wonderful time.

Is there a single location where the SD FPP drop times are listed for major attractions? I’ve seen @PrincipalTinker list them in random places, I believe. Maybe we could get a pinned topic somewhere?

1 Like

They change so it’s probably not a good idea to pin them. Though they have been steady for a while now. Usually when they change, it will be reported on chat first, and we suggest people screen shot the list although it still gets asked several times a day.

Currently they are -

AK - 11.01, 1.01, 3.01, 5.01
HS - 9.31, 12.01, 2.31
EP - 11.31, 1.31, 3.31

But even if they stay the same, they’re not guaranteed to happen.

2 Likes

Do you know how to pin? I was thinking if you do, if you created the thread then you could edit any changes?

I think we would also need to add: if you read this thread please make sure you go into your profile and change your settings so that it doesn’t unpin it!

Or I can create it if you want. If you can pin?

Thanks! Was it you who posted them before? I think I crossed my Tinks! Where does the info come from? An inside source, I assume?

I think we both have posted them but @missoverexcited’s is much better than I am at keeping track.

I copy and paste any updates from the TP app chat section (have you found that?)

1 Like

Yes I have seen that. So do people just post the times based on when they see an influx of SD FPP?

Yes, some people who do the Every Ride or Parkology challenges track FPs and they post them.

@PrincipalTinker I have pinned threads in the past so I must know how to do it, I just need to remember how :joy:

1 Like

Some people look just about every day! It is a special kind of Disney crazy!

1 Like

Sounds like a really fun trip! Do you have a close up of your friends Mickey Bar ears?

1 Like

She’s wearing them in the pic of us in our ponchos, though it’s hard to see since it’s only half of them. They’re from Disney though: https://www.shopdisney.com/minnie-mouse-ear-headband-ice-cream-bar-1475211?CMP=KNC-DSSGoogle&efc=179006&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjw3azoBRAXEiwA-_64OrLEv04LbiAbllQDIPXM7XXId159VEbUItgKi5Hx56EglE0bIjsIxxoC4EQQAvD_BwE

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Great report!

1 Like

HAHAHA

1 Like

Really enjoyed reading your trip report! Thanks for taking the time to write it. And I agree with the others, that picture in the ponchos is really good!

1 Like