Julianne HAS a plan! 😁

Ummm–this day seems to start at 6 am and the last step is at 1 am (and that’s just getting on bus). So probably to bed at 2 am?!? So 20 hours?!?

4 Likes

Aren’t you one of the no-sleep-at-Disney girls??

2 Likes

No, I’m not (I just travel with them).

4 Likes

We might be able to sleep until 6:30? :woman_shrugging:t4:

I think we can do it, but only because we have a Typhoon Lagoon day in front and a true rest day after. But … we’ll see. We may not make it to 1:00 AM!!

5 Likes

Oh, well then that’s only 19.5 hours. Totally reasonable.

9 Likes

It’s better than taking the red-eye!!

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Looks like I will be missing you by less than week. I am going on the Wish and then arrive into WDW for a few days on the 12th.

5 Likes

That makes me sad. I hope we overlap on a trip soon! Maybe next Fab trip we’ll get lucky!

5 Likes

Goals are good!

Even if unachieved. :blush:

1 Like

I hope so too!

2 Likes

And we’re off!

Some last minute kitty snuggles …

On the plane …

Refreshments!

22 Likes

Our reservation is at Jambo House for a value studio tonight. Tomorrow we have a standard studio. Just got tonight’s room assignment and it’s a savanna view! :heart_eyes: Will be checking with the front desk to see if we can just stay there. :crossed_fingers: :giraffe: :zebra: :water_buffalo:

20 Likes

Safe travels!

4 Likes

Oh that would be awesome. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Safe travels. Hope you get to keep the room :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Have fun at AKL Jambo. We loved it so much last week! Hope you can stay in the savanna view room!

8 Likes

How did you score that unicorn?!

Hope you get to keep the room you were given

7 Likes

Aviation gin… a little on the nose :rofl:

8 Likes

We wanted to add a night and I just kept obsessively checking! I had a backup room booked off site cuz I did not think it was going to happen!

8 Likes