Julianne HAS a plan! 😁

Exactly! You know me so well! :joy:

6 Likes

Don’t forget the stop at Pretzel Palooza! :joy:

1 Like

We might have spent a day or two at Disney together.

6 Likes

You might find that TOT LLs hit after 2:00 earlier than 10:30. I would keep an eye on that. Alternatively you could probably get a LL for EE after the safari and still get one for TOT once you use the one for EE.

Also, you should definitely be able to grab a LL for Remy at the 6:47 drop. We easily got one for 7:05 at that time. And if you’re using BG1 it should be easy to get a boarding group for GOTG at 6:00.

4 Likes

Oh thanks! We will definitely be using BG1!

4 Likes

Each of our days at Epcot we were easily able to get Remy using BG1- once at the last drop of the evening and once at the second to last drop. Next available drop times are posted in BG1.

4 Likes

I’m worn out just reading it.

5 Likes

This is exactly what I do lol. DH just rolls his eyes.

1 Like

Right?!

Where are all the drink breaks?

Where is the just wander around part? :wink:

5 Likes

We have a friend who is a logistics expert (one of his former clients was the Norwegian railway, so his job was to, literally, make the trains run on time.) When we visited them in Sweden several years ago, he had every minute of every day planned out - for two weeks. One of the most exhausting trips ever (but fun). And no bathroom breaks.

I think @Julianne_fki missed her calling.

10 Likes

Did you not see the World Showcase part? Drinks, snacks, and wandering!!

Both girls are ride junkies and this is mainly about doing the stuff we don’t get in California.

8 Likes

I will have to share the plan for our other two park days!!

4 Likes

Ok I get this. When we make the trek back to the west coast my plans will probably look like this :rofl:

5 Likes

Your thread title sound like a bedtime story for liner children (…and it seems to be conforming to the hero’s journey so far)

9 Likes

Day 2 … Please note that there is a day of rest between day 1 and day 2!!

Biggest concerns are timing the SDD LL just right to get a time between 2:00 - 3:00. It seems (according to ThrillData) to go from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM within 5 minutes. I think/hope that using Merlock will give us a huge advantage here!

The LL return times are based on today’s Thrilldata. I’ve been gaming this out for various Wednesdays over the last month or so, and feel prepared to roll with it if the times are radically different than what you see here.

We have very few priorities for the extended evening hours beyond riding 7DMT at least twice and possibly three times! Don’t worry, we have plans for JC, PoC, and Splash on our Day 3!

Wed 8/31
6:00 AM
6:30 AM
7:00 AM BG1 + LL for SDD
7:30 AM Uber to Dolphin?
8:00 AM Epcot RD
8:30 AM Remy
9:00 AM Cosmic Rewind?
9:30 AM Nemo
10:00 AM The Seas
10:30 AM Soarin’ LL+ Soarin’ (10:35)
11:00 AM LwtL LL+ LwtL (11:05)
11:30 AM Garden Grill
12:00 PM LL+ TSM (2:15)
12:30 PM UK
1:00 PM Canada
1:30 PM SL to HS
2:00 PM SDD+ LL+ ASS (3:05)
2:30 PM TSM+
3:00 PM Woody’s
3:30 PM ASS+ LL+ Space (5:15)
4:00 PM Meet Sulley
4:30 PM Bus to MK
5:00 PM MILF+ LL+ MILF (5:15)
5:30 PM Space+ LL+ Buzz (5:45)
6:00 PM Buzz+ LL+ WtP (7:30)
6:30 PM PM
7:00 PM Le Fou’s Brew
7:30 PM WtP
8:00 PM Sleepy Hollow? LL+ BTMR (9:15)
8:30 PM Find FW Spot
9:00 PM Enchantment
9:30 PM BTMR+ LL+ HM (10:30)
10:00 PM Snack?
10:30 PM HM+
11:00 PM PPF
11:30 PM SDMT
12:00 AM SDMT??
12:30 AM SDMT/Space??
1:00 AM Bus to AKL
10 Likes

This is exactly how my race “weekend” turned into a 5 day trip…whoops.

1 Like

This area is a little murky to me. If you get the Space LL at 3:30 you can’t get another LL until 5:30 unless you can use the Space one before then.

It’s because I’m not breaking down into 15 minute increments. Space LL is actually procured at 3:15, therefore MILF is procured at 5:15 for immediate return. This whole area looked really different on ThrillData than it did last Wednesday. We’ll see what actually happens!

1 Like

Oooh ok. It looks like another fully packed day of fun!

1 Like

Just one data point. In December 2019, the RNRC SR line was slow as molasses! They were not filling the cars from the SR. They went deep down the SB line to fill the cars instead of just taking them from the SR. We felt that it would have been faster to be in the SB line.

2 Likes