Jul Ryn and Mel Vett cruise the universe on the Halcyon!

A passenger service member walked us to our room on deck five. All of our bags had already been delivered.

Of course I moved them to take another photo :joy:

28 Likes

Love the outfits!! And all the photos to go with what we heard about today!

When will the A’s make an entrance? :grin:

11 Likes

Day 2? It’s all a blur!

8 Likes

I know we took a tour of the ship (it’s fairly small) but by 1:30 or so we had found the bar! Sublight Lounge was one of our favorite spots, if not THE favorite spot!

My first drink- the Silver Sea Martini. Delicious!

30 Likes

After checking out the room we checked out the shop. I’d heard that things can run out so I wanted to make sure I got something.

It was after this that we made our first visit to The Sublight Lounge and yes, best spot on the ship with our fabulous bartender Chris!

36 Likes

Your pics are fantastic!!!
The drinks look amazing, especially the sea martini :yum:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to go for the first time in few weeks!

7 Likes

The Silver Sea Martini was our favorite! So good and glittery too :blush:

8 Likes

I was underwhelmed my first ride but it quickly grew on me. Ask for the front row. It makes a difference.

9 Likes

Omg the drinks look so phenomenal!!!

8 Likes

Wait didn’t she just have breakfast?! :blowfish:

LOVE THIS!

Squeeeee!

11 Likes

They were so good! I will say that I spent a lot more money than I thought I would on something that was all inclusive. We needed a drink package. Maybe a shopping package too :joy:

13 Likes

Her job is amazing!! Abby and I had dinner with her in June when I took the older two on the Tron trip. It did my soul well to hear about some of the good work Disney does :heart:

10 Likes

The struggle is real today. I’m exhausted from the trip - sleep was definitely not a priority! And coming down off the high of the cruise is tough. I want to go back! :sob:

19 Likes

13 Likes

This is the worst reentry I’ve ever had! Even Abby is struggling and she thought she was going mostly to hit the bar and observe. Really speaks to the amazing experience Disney created. So sad it’s closing :sob:

18 Likes

After touring the Sublight Lounge, we took a ship tour.

28 Likes

I can’t help with the SC closing, but can help with planning more trips! :rofl:

12 Likes

Lunch!

24 Likes

I’m sure it will fade but at the moment regular Disney doesn’t have the same appeal. I’m worried I’ve ruined Disney :scream:.

I’m sure it’ll pass. I hope.

14 Likes