Jul Ryn and Mel Vett cruise the universe on the Halcyon!

She liked the Donald and nephews pic (because of her Donald Nuimo) when you pulled the trundle down so I let her have it.

11 Likes

Because you had slept, sort of, on a plane the night before!

I liked the little bed. It was firm which is good for my bad neck and I don’t think it’s foam so it’s cooler.

14 Likes

Best ride in MK!

37 Likes

Is the little bed the one that folds down out of the wall?

7 Likes

I actually think it looks cozy. But I still would have firmly instructed my child that it was for them. :rofl:

13 Likes

@Julianne_fki has awesome cloud pics over Space Mountain. We took those and left MK. It was hot. We were tired and the pool was calling. We walked up and a boat arrived soon after.

We couldn’t see fireworks from pool but the music was piped in. The water was hot and not refreshing at all :frowning:. Of course the slide had to be tried. I don’t remember where it falls in @Julianne_fki’s pool slide rankings.

Back to Geyser Point after the pool. The girls had a head start.

We said goodbye to Abby’s friend and we were off to bed to rest up for the big adventure the next day!

31 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

:joy: She would later not get all of her preferences so I’m not afraid to say “no” either when it is necessary.

10 Likes

Happy birthday, sorry i missed you by just a few days. I too am getting a front number change on my next birthday, you are no where close to being old.

12 Likes

42 Likes

The WL pool slide is a mid-tier slide for me. These are my rankings to date. Yes, I take this very seriously. :face_with_monocle:

1. Poly
  2. OKW
  3. CSR
  4. Kidani
  5. WL
  6. BW
  7. Jambo
27 Likes

Wow! Looks like it’s about to blast off into the cosmos.

:star_struck:

9 Likes

Yes I remember! Don’t forget that we have a date to help you celebrate!!

We are all still young at heart and that is what really matters.

11 Likes

The Force aligned to make our entire week magical. :star_struck: This sunset was definitely a sign. Probably from Master Yoda.

14 Likes

Definitely!!

6 Likes

Counting on it.

5 Likes

The clouds look amazing!

6 Likes

Happily following along!

4 Likes

I appreciate your scientific rankings of water slides!

8 Likes

It’s Embarkation Day !!

We slept in at Disney!! Well, a little bit at least. We explored a bit.

Characters in the lobby!

Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe

Abby and I split the lighter side skillet which they allowed us to do with the understanding that it was no longer all you can eat. It worked out well and was plenty of food.

Abby was mouthing off with the CMs at Whispering Canyon which was practice for what was to come for her.

33 Likes