I've Got a Really Good Feeling About This! A Weekend Getaway Trip Report

I see you got the Paint side!! :blush::heart: Did you win?

1 Like

I think it is up and running :blush::heart:

2 Likes

The monorail was stopped there on the tracks. Just camped out. I don’t think it’s running yet unfortunately. Sorry for false hopes!

2 Likes

We walked on TSM and also basically Incredicoaster. It’s one of our top faves.

11 Likes

So we got the cookie Num Nums. Verdict: I hated it. I ate a few bites and it wasn’t disgusting by any stretch, but just super disappointing. The problem is that they throw them into the conveyor oven fully cooked, just to make them warm to serve. This is the cardinal sin of cookie making, IMO. Dough should be gooey, barely cooked. Not twice cooked.

DW got the gluten free cookie with jam. It was delicious! And I hate that it was better than the gluten cookie. :angry:

7 Likes

100%

4 Likes

We are now in the queue for Webslingers. It should be at least 30 min or more to get in by my estimation.

A few pics from DW:

13 Likes

We thought Webslingers was quite fun, but the line out in the sun was brutal! They should have kept the shade pieces from Bugs Land and repurposed them for the queue.

5 Likes

Agreed! Now that I see the backstage portion you talked about, I wouldn’t be surprised if the wait is approaching an hour. We are moving fairly quickly though so hopefully not that long. We are mostly in the shade so far.

4 Likes

Queue, queue, and more queue.

6 Likes

Well… you can hardly complain after the day you had yesterday and the amazing morning you had to this point :laughing:

5 Likes

Turns out the wait was just over 30 min. Not bad! It’s a fun little ride.

10 Likes

We caught the Spidey show on the way out. Very cool! There are showtimes in the TP app, which turned out to be accurate for our showing at least. You kind of have to migrate to watch the whole thing. It starts by the Webslingers entrance and then goes toward the entrance to Avengers Campus.

We did Grizzly River Run next, which was a walk on. We sat with a nice family with two kids, one of whom was not having it. :joy: Poor girl.

8 Likes

How wet did you get??

2 Likes

We got damp in places. We changed into flip flops before hopping in line. But it was enough that we went back to our hotel room to dry off and change the wettest clothes. So convenient! Our room was like 3 minutes from Grizzly.

11 Likes

The forum just yelled at me for liking too many of your posts and put me in time out for 40 seconds. :confused:

8 Likes

Whaaat?!? That’s a thing? Wait, I bet @Jeff_AZ knows all about that :wink:

5 Likes

It’s called the Ryan Rule

8 Likes

It’s never happened to me before. But the forum said I was using the function too often (ie liking a post) and said I couldn’t do it again for 40 seconds.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Although if that were the case, you’d be in time out after one like.

4 Likes