I've Got a Really Good Feeling About This! A Weekend Getaway Trip Report

Since I keep up on things and am pretty active throughout the day, I’ve caught up on liking most things. There’s probably only one way to do it, and I’m not breaking my own rules.

(ahem, giving likes to mr no-likes :wink: )

4 Likes

Oh, do you have that rule?

2 Likes

coyote.

2 Likes

I believe in equality.

Ya gotta give to get.

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Same same. A dog.

2 Likes

I agree, but I hate when I find myself wanting to like one of his posts.

4 Likes

I love the bright colors on that ride!!

2 Likes

That’s when you reply “Like!”
:laughing:

At this point I do it more for fun than anything else.

4 Likes

For the record, the forum has never, to my knowledge, told me to stop liking things!

We did the Pixar Pal-Around (swinging) with a 10-minute wait (15 posted). It made me a little motion sick, but not too bad. Now we’re on Jessie’s Critter Carousel (walk-on).

11 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

DH and I got married in October 2000. We went to DLR for our honeymoon. They were in the process of building DCA. As we walked to the park each day, we would have discussions of what the rock was. It looked like pride rock from Lion King, but no way was it a lion. I think we settled on wolf as well, but later learned it is in fact supposed to be a Bear.

7 Likes

I was afraid it would be too spinny for me both of our visits. I might have to try it next time. The views look amazing!!

2 Likes

Me either! And I did massive catch up likes for the Fab4, like over fifty posts.

There’s a story about that in the attraction itself. (I was a CM for Grizzly too)

6 Likes

5 Likes

Same! For me the first time I saw it was on a band trip in high school in 2000-ish. Thought it was a wolf howling at the moon.

After Jessie’s we checked in for a lovely lunch at Wine Country Trattoria. Thanks for the recommendation, @TarHeelTiff! I never had it on my radar before. We had delicious calamari and both got the ribeye with Brussels sprouts and garlic-stacked potatoes. All yummy. Nice place to relax. I paid with my Spira.

14 Likes

I’ll add that dining outdoors under a vine lattice with a cool breeze blowing was only possible thanks to being in Anaheim rather than Orlando! At least this time of year.

13 Likes

Wine Country Trat is my own personal Sacred Space™.

Shuuuush. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

10 Likes

For note as well, even with dinner reservations, I often wait upwards of 15-45 minutes for a table to open up. Very similar to Blue Bayou in regards to wait time. When I say keep it quiet, I’m only half kidding.

4 Likes

It’s on our short list.

I’ll let you know

4 Likes

If the weather permits, ask for outside :heart:

3 Likes