Its finally here!

Day three was a HS day. Luckily we were ready early and in line for the skyliner at 8:30. We probably got to HS and through Security by 915. We decided we were going to hit MMRR first, we were able to get right in line and only waited about 10 minutes- the ride was Already opened. This was my first time on this ride and I never watched any videos about it and I thought it was amazing! Well the ride itself is nothing special, the graphics are pretty awesome. DD6 also enjoyed it. Next we headed over to slinky dog, and that was a 30 minute wait. While in line we were able to get a boarding group 15 for rise of the resistance!Slinky dog is always a great ride one of my favorites

Next we hit up Toy story Midway mania which was only a 15 minute wait. It seems like we hit every ride perfect today. After TSMM, our boarding group is close to being called so we decided to head to Batuu. I forgot to mention we also had a special guest joining us today, my cousin (citrusswirlgirl).She flew down late Sunday night and left this evening, we were able to do Hollywood studios with her.
As we were walking towards our boarding group we were able to get a few magic shots along the way

ROTR was great as always… and afterwards we grabbed something to eat and then headed to MFSR. Posted wait time was 30 mins… which is probably accurate, though the line moved quickly.

Next we headed to TOT with a quick stop to ride Alien Swirling Saucers (walked on). I can never pass up a ride with no wait- and speaking of no wait, although TOT posted 30 minutes, we walked on in less than 5. Our elevation experienced a short stop during the ride, but It still completed the ride. We decided to ride a second time and noticed the line was a tad longer, and the elevators we originally rode were now roped off- so clearly there was a glitch during our first ride. DD6 even put her arms up the second time (proud mama!)

After TOT we were pretty hot, and decided to take a swim at the hotel. We came later for our 50sPTC reservation and rode star tours and MFSR again (note to self: DD6 is a horrible pilot!). Dinner at 50s was underwhelming. My sampler was kinda over salted and DD6s mac and cheese was flavorless. But the milkshake was still amazing! After dinner we decided to ride MMRR again. It was 30 minute wait. It was 7:45 after and we took a few photo pass shots then headed back to the hotel.

Tomorrow we finally get to MK! Since it’s one of 2 1/2 visits to there, we are going to take it easy, have breakfast at our hotel and get there for 10 or 11. We have an early dinner reservation at LTT, so we won’t be coming back for pool time. I think we could both use Morning of sleeping in.

More shots from today … can you guess who the masked celebrity head is?

16 Likes

Another amazing day! Pictures are wonderful. DD20 guess Ryan Reynolds??

I really love MMRR. I think it’s super cute!

Nope- close though… it is a Ryan!

Gosling?

1 Like

Definitely Ryan Gosling!

1 Like

DD17 took one look and knew it was Ryan Gosling! I should have asked her first!

1 Like

Correct!
Ryan comes to Disney quite often with us…!
(Although this is his first time in a pandemic) Koop

image|375x500

20 Likes

I love it! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

…All. All of the questions. :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Great pics!

image https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/46096661.jpg

11 Likes

Gotta say…it is kind of creepy to carry a disembodied head around with you to WDW…

And the fact that it is named “Ryan” concerns me…

2 Likes

Verrrrrrrry different Ryans. You’re safe

7 Likes

Wait. What are you suggesting? I mean…I think we are both intimidatingly handsome.

Right?

I said, RIGHT???

3 Likes

crickets

3 Likes

:innocent::nerd_face:

1 Like

Well you’re both named Ryan.

5 Likes

This was probably my biggest fear when we were planning our trip! Why do so few have to ruin things for so many? :frowning_face:

On a positive note, your trip looks amazing so far and the pictures are great! Thanks for posting!

3 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

:joy:

1 Like

So . . . what does Ryan do on something like Kali River Rapids. Water could be dire, unless he’s . . . laminated?

If my grandniece saw this, we might be treated to 7 heads of a certain kpop group touring with us in December.

3 Likes