It’s GO TIME!

:rofl:

1 Like

14 Likes

Was that your kid???

Nope, not mine! If my oldest son was here this trip, I would have to have a second look. But, my youngest who is with us now…no. :rofl:

2 Likes

Okay. Lol. For a little while I was like: oops I think o know that person :joy::joy:

1 Like

I absolutely crave this coconut deliciousness now.

1 Like

Where is that float again?? I want to try it.

1 Like

Aloha Isle. The cake pop was good, according to my DS10 who swiped it when I was watching the spitting camels.:rofl:

2 Likes

Lol

It was so good! :yum:

1 Like

Quick recap of yesterday:
-DS and I arrived at AK right at 8 to avoid the Pandora madness. Walked right in and off to EE which was a walk on.
-meandered through Asia and Maharaja trek leisurely. Talked to several CMs about the animals as nobody else was there
-KRR. 5 minute wait was posted but it took 25! Only got slightly wet.
-DS wanted to do ITTBAB so we did that and then met DH in front of the tree at 11
-Wandered around the shops and trails and made our way to Gorilla trail. Got some really good pics!
-Lunch at RFC and then back to resort for rest
-Arrived at MK at 5:30. Did the following attractions: POC (10 min wait), Magic Carpets (20 min wait), IASW (walk on), Carousel (walk on), Philharmagic (walk on), SDMT (60 min wait), WTP (walk on), HM x3 to end the evening with no wait each time. Our challenge was to find something “new to us” each ride.
-Back to GDT and late night drink/snack at Dahlia lounge.

16 Likes

True rope drop today at Epcot folks. Cms stating nothing opening until 11 including world showcase. We are camped out by guest relations heading towards FEA. Lines not moving.

Edit: let into rides/WS at 10:50 compared to 10:30 when we were her on Monday.

5 Likes

How have I never tried this before?!? Mmmm…

Also for those following wait times, we were off FEA by 11:20 and doubled back to Mexico and rode GFT as walk on.

13 Likes

This is such a great time. Early morning at AK is awesome for this. More early food choices for bipedal hominids would be even better . . .

4 Likes

BG 50 for today! The timing works perfectly since we have a Sci Fi lunch ADR and aren’t planning on entering the park until then. :blush:

10 Likes

Yesterday’s summary:
-DS and I sort of rope dropped Epcot but not intentionally. Plan was to arrive at gate around 10:30 when they have been releasing guests to the park/rides but it didn’t quite happen that way as cms didn’t drop the rope until 10:50.
-FEA with about a 15 minute wait once we got to the ride
-GFT and Mexico
-Norway and school bread
-China-love the shops there and has to try out a puppet or two
-Met up with DH in China and then on to Germany
-Lunch at Biergarten. Really enjoyed the band and atmosphere. Food was mostly good.
-Italy, and after that we were done. It was HOT and we stopped in the few shops on our way back to the entrance just to escape the sun for a few minutes. I will be so happy when Epcot is complete and we don’t have to travel the maze of construction walls.
-Back to resort to rest.
-Dinner at Maya Grill and take out churros from Three Bridges afterward.
-Plan was to swim in the evening but there was so much lightning around and then finally rain that we just hung out in the hotel and went to bed fairly early.

8 Likes