ISO Memory Maker Share June 2018

I don’t remember how many here have indicated that they’ve used MM (in a share group or otherwise), but it’s pretty amazing.

A couple of recommendations:

Take as many pics as possible. Don’t focus your trip around it, of course, but go as nuts as you want! Pic in front of the castle? They have photogs at like a dozen or more points leading up Main Street right up to the castle. Take from more than one point, pick which perspective you like best at home. Do a couple at rope drop, it won’t kill your rope drop ride strategy, and Main Street will never be more empty.

Ask for magic shots, the superimposed pics where (for instance) you hold out your hand at the photogs’ instruction, and when you get home you’ll see you’re holding chip, or tinker bell. There’s also special ones (photog right at the Haunted Mansion exit comes to mind)… I won’t spoil what the overlay is, but it’s cool. That one in particular, if he’s busy, it’s worth the couple of minutes wait. There are also new animated magic shots which are new to me.

1 Like

Has the group moved offline? I haven’t received anything.

Hi nahjah… I’m just still on vacation. Once I get back on Saturday I’ll gather everyone’s info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes, I’m sorry. You did say that. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

No worries, thanks! :slight_smile:

@CallieA @nahjah07 @m12e31g @Crasstastic
Hi all, we are back from vacation, still recovering but ready to start the new MM share group for June :slight_smile:

I actually just joined another share for our October trip, and the lead member set up a Facebook group for it, which I thought was a fantastic way to keep it all organized and everyone informed. Would it be ok with you all if I started one for this group as well?

That sounds good!

I’m good with that

Sounds great!

As long as @nahjah07 is good then we are all set.

Here is the link to the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/616573602022712/
It’s my first time setting up an FB group, so let me know if you guys have any issues with joining.

Hi all! I will be looking for a Memory Maker share for Aug 15 to the 27th. It’s a little early here but I thought I would throw this out here in case others are interested in those dates and would like to start a share situation. Thanks.