Is the Disney Express between parks back? đź‘Ť

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/guest-services/express-transportation-options/

1 Like

I am crossing my fingers very tight!!!

I cannot find anything about it on the US site. :sob:

What is the US site?

It said at the bottom of the link England and Ireland

1 Like

awww. Good catch. Interesting and boo. Maybe that is the one the forgot to take down.

I am calling tomorrow to find out for sure. We really want it to come back.

1 Like

This was a test run last year (or maybe even longer ago). It was not on offer last week.

I think that’s the old page that hasn’t been removed. I tried emailing them, but it wouldn’t accept my U.K. phone number so I gave up!

yes. I think page is up by mistake. Sad. :disappointed_relieved: Bring it back!

For some reason when I Google Disney World, it is pulling up the international side instead of US. That keeps happening. :thinking:

You can change it. On the home page, at the top towards the RHS, in blue you’ll see “United States (English)” in blue.

Click on that, and you can change it to “UK and Ireland (English)”. I switch between the two all the time!

Thank you!

1 Like

Wait, there aren’t buses between parks? I am planning to park hop with a hotel break one day this summer. How do I get from MK to AK?

There are buses between the parks.

Ther used to be an express bus which took you right into the park via a backdrop entrance. It was a paid-for perk which wasn’t used enough and so was cancelled.

There used to an Express Bus that picked inside and then behind the scenes a little in the park (not at the bus stops where resort, Disney Springs, and park buses are). The Express used to have a daily or a weekly one time fee. It kept you from walking all the way back out and waiting on a bus/monorail and going back through security at next park. I have heard it was a good deal and big time saver in my opinion, but they discontinued it. It was also on a set schedule instead of waiting in a line and not knowing when buses would arrive. Now there are bus arrival estimates on My Disney Experience, but that rolled out since my last visit so I have not tried it yet.

So there are direct busses that take you to another park? I thought that I had read that they didn’t go directly to another park and you would have to take a bus to a resort and then catch another bus to the park you were going. I had planned to use Lyft to avoid this, but if there are direct busses, I will happily use them instead!

Yes, there are park to park buses. They have been around a few years now.

2 Likes

I don’t think they marketed it well. I had a friend who was staying on-site at GF while the express buses were running and he didn’t hear anything about it. You would think GF guests would be prime targets for a premium service like the express buses.

2 Likes

I loved it so much. I thought it was worth every penny. I wish they hadn’t gotten rid of it.

3 Likes