Is the Disney Express between parks back? 👍

Yea. I heard it was an non advertised “trial.” Not sure if that was true.

There are no buses from resort to resort. So if you want to go eat, go to the spa or shop at another resort, a lyft/uber is the cheapest and quickest. Minnie Vans are more, but we have to use the buses or Minnie because of the car seat issue. You can take a bus to Disney Springs or a park and switch to another resort bus or other available transportation like boat or monorail.

1 Like

Maybe that is what I read and misunderstood what it meant. Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Any one know how long it takes (rough estimate) to go from park to park?

There are 2 situations where there is no park-to-park bus.

If you are hopping from MK to Epcot, you will need to take the ferry or monorail to the TTC and then monorail to Epcot; reverse that for Epcot to MK.

If you are hopping between Epcot and HS, you need to plan to take the FriendShip boats between the entrance of HS and the IG at Epcot.

All other theme park hops have buses running.

1 Like

But is there a walking route? I thought that I read that somewhere.

1 Like

There is. In fact, I take it every January between miles 23&25 of the WDW marathon.

Also, once the Skyliner opens, that would also be an option to travel between Epcot and HS.

In all cases, though, it connects to the IG at Epcot, and there is no bus on that route.

3 Likes

Is it easy to find/well marked?

Yes.

Go out the IG, and start walking. There are direction signs along the way all the way.

1 Like

What about in the other direction…so from within HS? Or do you find it from the entrance?

Yes, but its more fun then (miles 23-25) because (1) you can let yourself believe that you are almost done and (2) there is a Mickey medal waiting for you. And Goofy and Dopey.

1 Like

It’s a little more difficult from HS, because of the skyliner construction, for now.

Easiest strategy there is to go out the front gate of DHS, and keep the water on your left, but hug as close to it as you can.

1 Like

All True!

Also, it’s easy to follow the yellow cones then. It’s super well marked, even if you have trouble following the people in front of you. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you. I have bookmarked this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What was that @MouseGirl42…call you when I am lost, did you say? Anytime? …:joy::wink:

2 Likes

It’s far easier to give you directions in person.

Please, feel free to grab me a plane ticket for any time you feel like you need a knowledgeable guide.

And don’t forget a place for me to sleep if you think you’ll need me multiple days in a row. :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes

Great tips! but you all correct me if I’m wrong…You don’t really need to save all of this. I believe My Disney Experience gives directions now with all these options. Also, there are other Apps that do. I did not know you did not also have the bus route from MK to Epcot. My mistake on that one. You could also take the ferry to TCC from Mk. Monorail is most likely quicker though. I would not walk from Epcot to HS, but it can be done. It is just very long. I have done it, but we took our time and stopped at hotels and things along the way.

1 Like