Is MVT that good?

Do they do much with Universal?

Anyone know how far out you can book with them? We were planning to book as early as possible to ensure we can get the room we want. When are their “exclusive” deals generally available?

I think you can book 499 days out for room only. I just booked room only for June 2019. It doesn’t seem to include any discount. The agent I worked with said that discounts for 2019 would likely be announced in June or July and she would be in touch then to see what we might qualify for. My understanding is the MVT has specific dates for their best rates. I’m hopeful that we’ll have flexibility to fit into those windows when they are set.

We booked with MVT at the beginning of July for end of February… hope this helps!

Try their web site first for email and if having a problem, pick an agent from the list and email him/her directly for a quote.

I had to send in a direct email because the form on the site didn’t go through. Darcy was great she answered all my questions and 8 put down a deposit today for 8 night at pop in early December. I added quick service dining plan still hoping free dining drops but if not we are good to go. We saved about $700 which almost covered the cost of the dining plan :hugs:

4 Likes

Does anyone know if tickets purchased via mvt deal are upgradeable once on-site at wdw? Meaning do they retain at least their discounted value vs zero value on any ticket upgrade (understand better to buy tickets want first time around but as a just in case something happened and needed to make a ticket change after arrival, is that even a possibility?)

They do not retain their discounted value. If you are planning on upgrading tickets you should consider other discounted tickets.

I’m using MVT on my upcoming trip and I had the same question. Here was the response from my agent. I changed from a 5 day hopper to a 6 day hopper. Hope this helps…

If you think you may want the option of heading into a park that first night, you may want to go ahead and add it now. It’s right at $20 per person/ticket for the extra day if we add it prior to arrival – our tickets are discounted. If you wait until you arrive, they will charge you the full price between the discounted and gate price so you’d lose the discount.

They can book for universal but no discounts

Thank you. So just to clarify I would lose the discount but not the whole value of the tickets themselves correct? They don’t just become worthless? So potentially I could upgrade them if I really needed to last minute even though it would not be very wise to do so.

1 Like

Yes, you have to pay the full price difference.

1 Like

Can they book your ADRs and FPP if you want them too?

I think most of them will. I know Candice will.