Incredibles Themed Rooms at CR - Video and Pics

It will be a bad use of points. As @heathernoel says, definitely look at renting and using the cash for that stay

2 Likes

I was never a big fan of the Contemporary. Once you get past how cool the monorail rolling through the building is, and frankly the noise of the monorail rolling by my room constantly I’m afraid might quickly nix that one coolness factor, we’ve never been very tempted by the Contemporary. Nice to visit, but the combo of little theming and high prices made us always look at the Poly or GF if we wanted a Deluxe by MK. These rethemed rooms will have us at least considering the Contemporary now - well done on the redesign…

2 Likes

Contemporary isn’t my resort personally, but I’ve stayed there and the noise of the monorail is virtually non existent in the rooms. It’s the one resort that the doors are pretty thick and sound proofed, I think specifically because of that.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback - I presumed they must do a decent job with soundproofing - but the “virtually” is still a little bit of a concern. But I’m sure it’s far better than the foghorns at the Poly Bungalows at least…

1 Like

Way better! I say virtually non existent bc my DH swore he could still hear them at times, but he is the lightest sleeper I’ve ever met.

2 Likes

They better not! No refurb for a couple of years yet.

2 Likes

If they do, I hope your room gets extra knickers

:laughing:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: Just as long as the knickers are pulled up properly, that’s fine.

If they do get the Incredibles treatment I won’t be staying there if I can help it.

2 Likes

Overall, I have decided I like the theming…EXCEPT, I still think the “added touch” of the Incredibles leaving their super suits hanging in the closet and personal belongings in the nightstand is…a little creepy/odd. It suggests we are staying in THEIR room…not just a room they have been in, but are actively in. I think they should have left that bit of detailing out, personally.

3 Likes

I don’t mind that at all. The only thing that bothers me is that there are linings in the bedside table drawers and one of them has an image with cookie crumbs, which I would be fruitlessly trying to wipe up every time I opened the drawer. :joy:

7 Likes