Incredibles Themed Rooms at CR - Video and Pics

The new rooms are starting to open. Here is a link to DFB’s reel. I’ll try to find more but feel free to post here if you see anything. I like this better than the few shots we received earlier this year, though I liked it then, too.

Disney Food Blog on Instagram: "What do you think of the new look? 💥"

ETA: Here is a full article.

2 Likes

Looks incredible!!!

4 Likes

Why are we being asked to stay in a room where someone else’s personal effects have been left behind? Kind of gross, if you think about it.

3 Likes

I added a link to the DFB article to the initial post. Here are some of the pics:

There’s so much detail - check out the article for more close-ups of the furniture designs. The lamps, dresser drawers, upholstery, etc. are all … uh … incredible. :wink:

5 Likes

Wow - these rooms look so nice! I can’t wait for our stay in a few weeks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So excited!! We’re staying here end of January. The rooms look fantastic! :smiley:

2 Likes

Why does one of the figurines in the closet have her knickers round her knees? Seriously, what are they thinking, that’s gross.

1 Like

??? What picture are you looking??

4 Likes

I definitely do not see what you’re seeing.

3 Likes

Are you talking about the pictures at the back here?

I don’t think that’s what this is. It’s just pieces of clothing hanging up.

1 Like

I think she’s seeing the boots that are beside the one third from the left and below the smallest ones and thinking they are “knickers” (ahem, pants)

2 Likes

Here it is with a more close-up shot. I thought maybe she was seeing the blank space (marked in red) and thinking that was underpants pulled down around the knees. But on further inspection it’s just nothing.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly how I saw it. It looks like they’re pulled down round her knees / calves to me. Honestly! I can’t i see it, and I’m grossed out.

2 Likes

I can’t “see” this. It’s suits and boots? Where is the supposed underwear?

And the one with the blank space vertically between the suit and the boots is for Dash (male), anyway.

Where @Jeff_AZ drew with red. They’re like Bridget Jones’ big knickers.

1 Like

Here’s a room tour video of a King size room in case you want a closer look at anything. This room has a shower instead of a bath.

1 Like

Also they all look like female mannequins to me. Men are not shaped like that.

1 Like

That’s an extreme generalization

Of course I suppose you could say the same about the mannequins being a generalization in the opposite direction

1 Like

I feel like we’re looking at completely different things…your describing a giraffe while I’m looking at a shark.

1 Like

I mean I hate the style of the Incredibles with a passion.

Unfortunately I find the recent style of animation in general to be horrible. The only movie I managed to look past the style and enjoy was Soul. Even movies like Moana I find disconcerting.

But I can’t find any redeeming feature about the Incredibles that makes me want to watch it. So that is definitely clouding my judgement.

But honestly, that is the first thing I saw when I saw the picture of the whole closet. I’d only seen the larger than life sized one before until now.