In-park quick service breakfast?

I’m going to compile all of these into a document and format it so that I can print it out and have it with me.
When I’m done I’ll upload it here if anyone else wants it. This is a real game changer as I’ve never known about these places, for whatever reason.

6 Likes

QS Breakfast, my reality since the times have changed an an 8 am breakfast resi doesn’t get me into an empty park (and ahead of the rope drop crowds).
Here are my personal picks based on experience:
HS: Woody’s is fantastic and realistic if you rope drop Slinky (and can hit Mania twice and alien saucers) and mobile order for 9am or so. Can’t go wrong with their breakfast bowls and I’d argue there is never a bad time for their grilled cheese. I have waited and hit Ronto for their delicious breakfast wrap too since its right next to Toy Story. They sometimes have a delicious dragon fruit over-night-oats side dish too.
EP: Les Halles. If you’re early on Remy, then line up here next. Incredible pastries and breakfast options. If you really want to stretch it, for the Flower and Garden festival I’ll hit up the Brunch food booth outside of Test Track, but you’re waiting till 10:30 or 11 there.
AK: Kusafari (small window after Tuskers but before Safari). Great, though limited, options. And if you’ve already done the dash early to Pandora, the starbucks line may not be too crazy either if you’d prefere that.
MK: Not many off the top of my head but Gaston’s for the cin roll is heaven OR you could hit up Sleepy Hallow for the nutella waffle or “spicy” chicken waffle.

2 Likes

It’s not open for early entry though, right? So you’re basically doing a second RD here? Interesting…

2 Likes

You are correct, and if this was any other food option I wouldn’t recommend it, but it is definitely “to each their own”. Its the best breakfast and pastry food IMO in WDW, they don’t have mobile order and the line can and does form well before 9AM and can be super slow to start.
So perfect morning, ride Remy by 8:30-8:40, wait in line, food in hand by 9:05 then off to the rest of the park. If this is your first trip and desperately want Frozen and aren’t doing Genie, absolutely skip it and grab a bite somewhere else.

Completely forgot this option too. The bacon is delicious and yes thick and a lil’ fatty, which is why anyone would buy it. There is/was a stand near by that also sells a bear-claw that is also a good breakfast treat.

1 Like

We enjoyed the blueberry Mickey waffles with strawberries at Hollywood Scoops, but DFB has reported they are gone but now you can get plain Mickey waffles at Fairfax Fare.

Have you all seen the two new lptions at Gaston’s? Ham and Gruyere Tart and the Crem Brulee Crossaint? The tart looks particularly good and gets universally good reviews.

3 Likes

Those both sound good! MK could use more quick breakfast bites, especially savory ones.

1 Like

I agree, that was why I was glad everyone seems to love it. I wasn’t interested in the giant cinamon roll, but I would go there for this.

1 Like

That sounds good! Too many breakfast things have a tendency to be sweet (looking at you Mickey Waffles or the Fruit Nutella waffle thing) or carb heavy, so it is nice to have more savory options.

2 Likes

Here is a link:

1 Like

Oh yeah. Even more interested in the ham&cheese now that I’ve seen the picture. I think I’ll pass on the croissant though. That custardy filling doesn’t appeal to me.

1 Like

Completely agree!

1 Like

Ah…seeing a picture of it, I am less interested. I thought it would be more substantial…but looks like very little actual protein. Mostly bread. Concept would be better if there was half the bread and twice the ham and cheese.

1 Like

Ok, here’s the compilation of all WDW in-park breakfast options.

I did not go through every restaurant listed. I just pulled from this group.

If there is anything missing, please let me know. OR if there is an actual name to one of these places that is listed on the parks maps, I think that would help people new to the parks.

Once the list is better, I’ll format this so that it can be printed out and carried around easily.

2 Likes

Yes

Not a lot of good protein choices in the morning. :confused:

Thank you for making such a detailed list! Will really help us figure out our mornings in the parks!

2 Likes

I should have some time this weekend to make it all pretty!

Fruit and nutella and chicken and waffle sandwiches are gone from SH…replaced by more traditional Mickey waffle offerings…

1 Like

I saw that and totally forgot about the list! I just updated my master and I’ll make it look better this weekend.