In-park quick service breakfast?

I don’t eat breakfast, but my DS does. We almost always buy an egg sandwich at a cart. In MK, the popcorn cart btw the castle and bridge to Tomorrowland; in AK the cart outside Nomad on the way to Pandora; in EP the cart btw Club Cool and TT. Hmm. . . where do we stop in HS? I guess we seldom go there early morning. . . .

I use allears menus quite a bit. Breakfast will be mentioned for many places. Looking at the actual menu will indicate if breakfast is a donut or something more substantial.

I want to say we had a breakfast bowl or similar in the Pandora area in December 2020.

I like to bring some Bel-Vita to tide me over until our late breakfast at a table service. We need sit down breaks. :grin:

Welcome ! And good luck. :blush:

They also have some cinnamon doughnut bites that are tasty if you like something sweet. That is what the kids usually go for.

1 Like

Our family tends to eat cereal in the room, and then similarly looking for a nice in-park snack option after 1-2hrs of rope dropping.

I agree that most in-park options for a late breakfast are pretty uninspiring, with the exception of the Sleepy Hollow waffles at MK that everyone has already mentioned (definitely a winner).

In AK I discovered a very nice overnight oats cup at Kusafiri Bakery (next to KS) on my last trip, which I would absolutely have again - and also thought the Y&Y quick service options all sounded yummy.

At Hollywood Studios I learned that Hollywood Scoops has blueberry Mickey waffles (and mimosas!) which I intend to try at some point if rope dropping Hollywood Boulevard. The Starbucks (Trolley Car Cafe) there does have some WDW specialty items though, including that incredible carrot cake cookie - I think most of the Starbucks in parks do, so it can still be a good back-up option when convenient.

In Epcot, we’ve tried both Karamell Kueche and Kringla Bakery, which open at regular park open times (not during EE) - but always conclude that their treats are super sweet and better for an afternoon sugar rush than breakfast. I’m not a fan of Les Halles pastries unfortunately, so am also still on the hunt for the perfect Epcot breakfast snack - looking forward to reading others’ responses here.

Yeah that can be a little tedious, whereas I think the suggestion would be to have all restaurants that offer breakfast be selectable by a filter. That way you won’t have to go through every individual restaurant to see if it offers breakfast or only lunch or dinner

Yes! I forget this one!!! This is what I mean by something unique :slight_smile:

You likely know this already, but be prepared for a very long line (in the range of 1-3 hours) or to go very late at night.

Yeah, not looking forward to the line. We plan to have lots of conversations with her ahead of time on if she really really wants to wait it out or not. We do plan to take advantage of the lighter day crowd at MK that day and get a lot of the park knocked out before the party. If only they let strollers in the line, she could just nap! alas.

1 Like

It’s only necessary to look at the ones that say breakfast.

Same with lounges if you’re looking for a libation and a small plate (am I talking yer language yet :smile::wink:) cuz some snacks ain’t much.

Plus if you’re really seriously needing a shot of Disney looking at menus helps. A little. :smirk:

Until something or someone actually easily provides the info we’re all after.

Exactly!

Similar to how you can filter by character meal or a specific cuisine (does anyone use that option?) I would love to be able to pick meal type (breakfast, lunch/dinner, snack) or even time of day like you can in the ADR system. And my coding knowledge is limited, but they have to have it flagged in some way to show in the dropdown of the actual menu so surely they could just also have it as a category in the filters! /rant

1 Like

:astonished:

I think that’s my favourite take-out QS in any park.

1 Like

Selecting Friars Nook

2 Likes

Perfect! I’ve never used allears before, this looks like it’s just what I need!

2 Likes

It is a time sink

Beware ! :scream_cat:

1 Like

We usually get something from the resort quick service the night before to have in the room in the morning. Yogurt parfait, muffins, etc.

In the park, we tend to go for sweet rather than savory. Love the cinnamom rolls from Gaston’s in MK. At HS, we will grab a cookie or muffin from Starbucks. Definitely Les Halles in Epcot. We had great honey, pistachio croissants from Tamu Tamu in AK.

Absolutely. It seems like such an obvious and easy filter to provide.

1 Like

Les Halles is great but it’s a major time sink cause the line is always nuts. It doesn’t open until 9AM either so… I wouldn’t recommend it at all unless you’re looking to kill time.

I haven’t done the Connections/Starbucks but I’m guessing it’d be faster considering its geared to be able to serve more customers at a time?

Myself, I always hit up the Joffrey’s cart(s). They’re certainly not the healthy/filling option, but it’ll tide you over until the food booths or other actual restaurants open.

1 Like

We tend to like savory after hitting the RD favorites, too.

MK we usually hit Friar’s Nook for a breakfast sandwich (mediocre but hits the spot). We walk over and sit outside at Pinocchio’s.

Same deal at Kusafari in AK.

Epcot don’t forget the creperie window is open. Have grabbed a Galette there before. Still long line but shorter than Les Halles usually.

HS we usually do Woody’s (breakfast tot kid’s meal is perfect). There are berry Mickey Waffles at Hollywood Scoops if you are down Sunset at that time and could go for sweet.

1 Like

I usually stop at the hotel quick service the night before and pick up a few things that I can keep in the cooler to munch on while getting dressed in the morning

AK - I usually RD FoP, so Pongu Pongu has a decent enough breakfast sandwich & the Lumpia & rum blossom

HS - I think it’s worth the trek to ronto roasters for the breakfast wrap. I think it’s better than the regular

EP - Crêperie is an option back by Remy. Could also pop out the IG, there is a few options around boardwalk & Beach club

MK - Gaston cinnamon roll is good, but would much rather get an brunch time sit down at a monorail resort

We’ve hit Tamu Tamu Refreshment in AK for a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit and a chocolate twist.

MK: Friar’s Nook had tots and a breakfast sandwich big enough for DD20 and I to share.

DHS: Woody’s Lunchbox. I can eat Totchos more than once a day and at any time during the day. Same for the Lunchbox tarts. If I’m feeling frisky, I might even add a grown up lemonade.

Epcot: Sunshine Seasons is a good choice.

2 Likes