In-park moments that make you weepy

Grew up the same, Disney was a dream. Awesome when we can finally live the dream.

5 Likes

The CMs - :sob:

During my May trip we were behind a wish family at one point…and I might be slightly more sensitive as we had a past recipient in the family.

I will be the first one to say I am a little frustrated with current policies…but the CMs dealing with that little princess- that was the magic right there in front of me!
Chopping onions just thinking about it.

Generally I am not a sappy kinda person but some things at disney hit home hard.

6 Likes

Yes exactly! I am bringing my children for the first time in a few weeks and I am so excited to share the magic with them.

3 Likes

The moment we drive under the sign until we leave I’m basically in tears tbh.

6 Likes

“just look up and reach to the sky… we all have the courage to FLY!”

getting weepy just writing it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wedding proposals.
We have caught snippets of many over the years and they get me every time. Even we arrive in an area and someone mentions we just missed one, I’ll get half-choked up.

3 Likes

Taking that long walk down Main Street. Not just Cinderella’s Castle growing in the distance, but the Partners statue.

2 Likes

“You can fly - you can fly - you can flyyyyyyyy.”
Enter Tinkerbell …

Ok, you got me. :cry:

4 Likes

Whenever I’m taking my blood pressure, I close my eyes and I’m there.

3 Likes

I am sure there are other moments. But one of the most recent times was watching the last few minutes of Canada Far and Wide. The beauty of God’s creation all around me had me in tears.

7 Likes

13 Likes

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Heartwarming/DisneyThemeParks

This was going to be the title of my last trip report but I changed my mind at the last minute. It seemed appropriate for an 18th birthday/going to Uni trip.

My weepy moments are when it snows at the end of the Frozen singalong and MK fireworks. I actually get a bit teary when I see pics of it snowing on Main St during Christmas parties, I haven’t even seen that in person!

2 Likes

Me too on the sing a long!

1 Like

I was there in person and didn’t get to see it. They either weren’t doing it the night we were there, or just not at the times we were around Main Street. But we got to see it snow on Sunset Blvd earlier in the trip.

If I wake up during the night that’s what I think of. I imagine myself walking down the middle of Main Street, smelling the confectionary. It relaxes me immediately and I usually fall asleep before I get to Casey’s.

4 Likes

I have always seen the snow at the party, except the night we were there…l

I started watching WDW videos on YouTube with my son so he knows where we are going. I got weepy seeing the gates at MK and watching my toddler.

Motherhood is a roller coaster.

4 Likes